ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Primer Coloured Fiat 500

F*cking awesome colour. I love these... And the exhaust sounds fruity!!

ETA: There's an exhaust Vid!! Now go take some drivebys! :approve:

Petrol Blue 182.
Sweet, I'll text you in the week, Sunday Afternoon is probably best mate. We'll get some shots of both, flamer is caged and I'm loving it. Want a passenger ride in yours, looks awesome.

Ryan - if you're about then trundle along in the ph1 :)

I am off next weekend so I'll be up for a picture meet!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks thimply thuper Luke :cool:

Needs lowering a tad though, although id probably just jump straight in with a decent matched spring/damper combo or go for proper coilovers. Springs will just make the ride worse.

Will have to have a nosey at the next meet. Although im no where near cool enough to buy one.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers gents. Lol at tractor, it appears that either compression has completely killed the sound, or my ears don't work.

That's a very nice car mate, especially for someone who looks 14.

I'd buy one for my Mrs but its a bit too homo for me.

Got any plans for it mate?

Lol! Fack off :eek:

Not immediately mate, but have been looking at remaps. 30bhp for £250 can't be ignored.

Nice one, we've got one in the same colour but with the petal wheels, will have had ours for two years in march. Only problem we had so far is a sticking seatbelt. It's our second 500 and 5th fiat.

I keep thinking of getting a TMC tuning box for ours but have't got round to it yet.

Great taste ;)

I've also looked at the TMC box mate, torn between that and a remap. I suppose the good thing about the box is that it can be taken off again straight away, handy in the case of warrenty.

Looks thimply thuper Luke :cool:

Needs lowering a tad though, although id probably just jump straight in with a decent matched spring/damper combo or go for proper coilovers. Springs will just make the ride worse.

Will have to have a nosey at the next meet. Although im no where near cool enough to buy one.

I think you'd suit one actually. In baby blue :eek:

I've actually been eyeing up Bilsteins, otherwise Avo do rear dampers which sort out the ride. Couple them with a set of Eibach's and it should look fine. However, I'm in no rush, it's quite nice driving round in a standard car for a change!

Good choice Sir.

How are you finding boost?

I'm really enjoying the change mate. Despite it only having 135hp, the fact it has 150lbs really makes it shift. As I mentioned above, remaps/tuning boxes tend to give it around 165/200+, which for £2-300 is a no brainer really.

I'm also hoping that a remap will kill some of the lag between gear changes too.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice car. Although I've read that when buying new, you have to provide a certificate to confirm your gayness.

Yeah, it's different for buying used. You just need to suck off the salesman.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I think you'd suit one actually. In baby blue :eek:

I've actually been eyeing up Bilsteins, otherwise Avo do rear dampers which sort out the ride. Couple them with a set of Eibach's and it should look fine. However, I'm in no rush, it's quite nice driving round in a standard car for a change!

Ha ha, doubt it. You should see me try on skinny jeans and daps. You'd lol.

If you do change the suspension, just make sure you get something that it similar to/better than OEM ride wise. These cheapo AP's ive got on the Golf are just as soft as the standard stuff, so whilst i haz the lowz, they are still fine for my old man back. Although Bilsteins would be nicer.

soler-motorsports-fiat-500-VMAXX-coilovers-abarth-1.jpg

Bugger me. That looks epic.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mate, I think that I could make some struts out of wood and Apex springs that would be better than the standard ride.

Aren't Vmaxx meant to be a bit, erm, s**t? That looks awesome though!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ta gents. I've now been just having a look at different coilover options for future, there seems to be quite the choice! More power first though :)

I love this colour, good pics Luke!

Thanks mate! Fancy trying your new rotary on it in the new year? :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
F'n love these, got xenons?

Unfortunately not Alan, they've only been an option from '11 onwards iirc. Would like to retro fit, but then you have to f**k about with the washers etc, which I can't be arsed with, lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks supoyb Lucas, I actually really like that.

Best colour too, and perfect with the red leather.

Cheers dears. Yeah, leather was a must for me! The optional Sabelts are proper rare, and I'm really not a fan of the cloth.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Thanks mate! Fancy trying your new rotary on it in the new year? :eek:

Oh yes, I need something decent to christen the new rotary after the poor silverline died a death :( Soo many new products to try out now, need a few cars down there lol

ST
Unfortunately not Alan, they've only been an option from '11 onwards iirc. Would like to retro fit, but then you have to f**k about with the washers etc, which I can't be arsed with, lol.

OEM would no doubt cost a fortune too, tho for that extra lux' I think it's worth it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Scrooge said:
Oh yes, I need something decent to christen the new rotary after the poor silverline died a death
smiley6.gif
Soo many new products to try out now, need a few cars down there lol

Sweet, it's a date. In direct sunlight it's more swirly than I thought initially, but not horrendous. Also a RDS on the passanger door. I'm not skillful enough to get rid of them, lol!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
OEM would no doubt cost a fortune too, tho for that extra lux' I think it's worth it.

Still might look into it, but like you say I reckon it would be pricey.

Might just get some 8000k's and blind errrry c**t on the road.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Oh yes, I need something decent to christen the new rotary after the poor silverline died a death :( Soo many new products to try out now, need a few cars down there lol

My bonnet is covered in some sort of overspray, if you fancy claying and polishing that it'd be much appreciated.