ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Primer Coloured Fiat 500

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
http://abarth-grande-punto.sgpetch....ccessory=Titanium+Alloy+Wheel+17+Inch/id=6575

I would be fitting OZ Leggenda though, they look fantastic on them!

megu-110707-2.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
God that's tempting. Unfortunately, the GP is a different PCD and offest iirc.

But yeah, if I could get some SS wheels at a sensible price they'd be my number 1 choice. Awesome wheels.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
God that's tempting. Unfortunately, the GP is a different PCD and offest iirc.

But yeah, if I could get some SS wheels at a sensible price they'd be my number 1 choice. Awesome wheels.

Yeah Punto is 4x100 but will still go on with wobbly bolts.

ET on them wheels is 39 so should go on no problem, I think you can run anywhere between 31-40 on yours?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah, got you!

I think as standard it's ET35. I'd ideally like ET30 tbh.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the Leggenda's. Look brilliant but too RACECAR for me.

I'll get them up later, don't have my camera with me at work. yes, researching wheels is working.

Clio 172
I was looking at these the other day, f**k me I was tempted. Saw one with flappy paddle gearbox, and two-tone, was "waiting prep" though so no price :(

120d M Sport
Nice one - makes me wonder whether I should fork out and buy a decent (newer) motor like this. Come winter time old bangers become a hassle, you made the right move.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nice one - makes me wonder whether I should fork out and buy a decent (newer) motor like this. Come winter time old bangers become a hassle, you made the right move.

You think that, but for that time of Clio RS ownership where everything is running like a well oiled Swiss watch, it's something you cannot ignore.

Everyone leaves, but they always come back ;)

Luke is no exception, he'll be back aswell, they always do...

120d M Sport
You think that, but for that time of Clio RS ownership where everything is running like a well oiled Swiss watch, it's something you cannot ignore.

Everyone leaves, but they always come back ;)

Luke is no exception, he'll be back aswell, they always do...

Absolute pearl of wisdom as always!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Seen this one at the ring, a bit marmite but look cool as hell in flesh, stance was perfect though the pic with it going round roundabout doesn't really show it off

DSC01777.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, didn't see that this had been bumped.

Drove the car for the first time in a week today, purely as it was the first time I'd been sober in a week. Nice not to worry about whether it'll start or not, lol. Still enjoying it, but needs more power. Will come soon.

Oli - LOL! Completely forgot mate, I'll take a look at them after work today.

The people in that car clearly reflect male owners on Fiat 500's tbh.

Chav or bent, heavy bent. Or both.

You drink gay drinks. Opinion void.

Missed this as I haven't been on for a while.

Good work dude, lovely looking car! Got a real soft spot for these. :D

[h=4]Visitors found this page by searching for:[/h][h=4]fiat 500[/h], [h=5]cliosport luke abarth 500[/h], [h=5]cliosport luke 500 abarth[/h]

Those last two were me :eek:

I've been looking at these today (for the Mrs... honest). Monza exhaust, induction plus stg1 map and sabelt seats please <3

A Beautiful R32
It looks lovely but the door handles will fall off... Literally. Hope you enjoy it, didn't someone once put one of these upside down in a field?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Quick update.

Ran the car at SRR a few weeks back where it ran 144bhp - pretty happy with that as they're meant to be 135. Spot the mincer in the hat and 519 hoodie.

8522018082_ccbd7fcb05_z.jpg

Today, I've noticed that the winter has taken its toll on the car, the wheels specifically. Diamond cut wheels and salt are bad, m'kay. Not happy, but they need a refurb. I come to CS, what colour do I go for?

Silver?

Black? (not keen)

8520909931_c21bf1aa3e_z.jpg

Red? (suprisingly like, but think I'm too old maybe)

8520908271_76f2b5d8b3_z.jpg

Idea's?