ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Primer Coloured Fiat 500

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I/the wench have decided against the red. I/she has decided that I would look like a 'chavvy knob'.

Silver it is.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Or just change wheels ;)

thl_DSCF3465_mod-L.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Luke!

My mate turned up today in his 500. Not seen him since he bought it but I'll get some pics, it's wicked!

Primer grey, full read leather, White Team dynamics pro race 1.2's in 17s, lowering springs, group N backbox (thats loud, crackles and bangs!) and a remap. It's fcuking lovely!! Sounds like a full on rally car.

I can see the appeal of these now! Shame i'm too old for one. I'd look like a peadophile.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sounds awesome Dan, did you go out in it?

I'm tempted to map mine, stick some black PR 1.2's and coilovers on, as it would look amazing. We'll see how my commission goes in the first few months of my new job :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Didn't go out in it mate no. I was filthy and his seats were clean, it would have ended badly! Lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll let you take mine for a spin next time I see you mate.

PS, because of you, I've spent the evening looking at Bilstein B14's and wheels.

Tangoed Works
I had a play with an essesse. Sounds like my mates Evo when popping on the limiter. Absolutley brutal.

Why not get the wheels colour coded to the car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Haha, excellent! I need mine mapped to be essesse pace tbh, it's not slow but feels a tad wheezy occasionally.

I'm not sure on the wheels tbh Jay, if I keep the car I'll possibly look to buy some PR 1.2's like in my PS a few pages back.