ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My projects over :(

Clio Sport 172
Hi All,
I didn't know where to place this thread so my apoligies if its in the wrong place!
I had a sad day today-my Clio 172 has been confirmed as a write off:( I had a crash last week and someone went into the side of me (Not my fault) and crushing the rear and side axle on the passenger side.:mad:

First I just wanted to say a big thank you & to say that this is one awesome site of which without- I would of been taken for alot of money. I didn't make that much of a contribution but appreciated all the input from the questions I asked!:cool:

I had bought some Brembo HC Max Discs (Front) and Genuine Renault Rear Pads and Goodridge Braided Brake House Kit before the accident of which were going to be fitted this weekend just gone :(
Im not sure whether I can afford another Clio 172 at the moment.

Regards

Costa172

Clio Sport 172
Hi,
Thanks for the sympathy :) Im just waiting for the insurance to pay out!
Yep im putting the Brembo Front Discs, Genuine Renault Rear Pads and the Goodridge Braided Brake House Kit on ebay soon-All been opened & checked-but unused ready to fit. I'm just going to try just get my money back-basically what I got them for. Unless anyone is interested P.M.

Regards