ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY R27 F1

R.S clio 200
FINALLY GOT MY DOOR STICKERS,WHY DO THEY COST £225 PAIR??WANTED ROOF STICKER TOO BUT AT £500 NO WAY.
IMG_0734.jpg

R.S clio 200
I TRIED 2 DIFFERENT COMPANY'S THAT PROMISED PERFECT COPIES BUT BOTH WERE POOR EXAMPLES,WRONG PATTERN AND CHEAP VINYL.SO I HAD TO BITE THE BULLET IF I WANTED THE PROPER STICKERS.I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHY RENAULT DIDN'T SPEC THE CAR WITH THEM ON TO START WITH.

Audi TT 3.2
I TRIED 2 DIFFERENT COMPANY'S THAT PROMISED PERFECT COPIES BUT BOTH WERE POOR EXAMPLES,WRONG PATTERN AND CHEAP VINYL.SO I HAD TO BITE THE BULLET IF I WANTED THE PROPER STICKERS.I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHY RENAULT DIDN'T SPEC THE CAR WITH THEM ON TO START WITH.

im pretty sure all f1's came with the decals but when the first owner had it from new they could spec the decal delete which has probly happened to yours, quite a few meganes had it from the dealership, some people would see them being chavy.

AK

M240i
Ady on here would probably have been able to make you a good quality set.

PM him about the roof one, see what he can do.

Black Clio GT
lol how do you still have a wife never mind a not very happy one....
flol £225 on stickers!!! in fact im gonna write that again on capitals...
FLOL £225 ON STICKERS??!!

ST
Ah well at least it looks the part now mate..

What reg is the car, or plaque number..maybe my old R'

S2 106 GTI
Looks better with stickers mate! Hefty price for stickers but if you buy genuine you pay the price!

God I live this forum, slagging off a member who either writes in capitals or spends too much money on his car! Haha