ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My R32 (Phone pics!)

Golf R soon...
Took some photos of my R32 at the Swindon meet today, thought I would share them with you :)

The car needs a good rotary polish, If anyone wants to do it for me, drop me a message :approve:

All pics taken on my SE K850 :)

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

DSC01992.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

Golf R soon...
Nice one, you finally got one dude !! :cool: Rare in black aren't they ??

Indeed I did! :cool: Nah, sadly not rare in black, I think its one of the common colours along side silver and blue.

I was waiting around for a gunmetal grey example but they are uber rare and they usually go for silly money!

Nice one, you finally got one dude !! :cool: Rare in black aren't they ??

Indeed I did! :cool: Nah, sadly not rare in black, I think its one of the common colours along side silver and blue.

I was waiting around for a gunmetal grey example but they are uber rare and they usually go for silly money!
I've never seen them in black, I guessed it was rare because of this. Every one I see is always either silver or blue.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Ive got a soft spot for VAG's..Get onto Edition 38 quite a few R32's on there including a Turbo'd one! Looks lush in black

Mk4 .:R32
looks mint.

theres a blue R32 at my work, it has a cupra r splitter on it which looks schweet.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not rare in black...But i don't see many compared to the blue...

Lovely mate. Whats the milage of it/spec/price. PM if you want.

Lovely tho! Thirsty tho! ;) Welcome to 3l+ overship and V6..

Mondeo ST220
looks great, you're right you can't beat a black car but their a pain to keep clean.

V6s FTW

Golf R soon...
Not rare in black...But i don't see many compared to the blue...

Lovely mate. Whats the milage of it/spec/price. PM if you want.

Lovely tho! Thirsty tho! ;) Welcome to 3l+ overship and V6..

You have PM :)

Golf R soon...
Love it matey...

Needs a good polish by looks of it tho.

Funny you should say that I'm just looking for a detailer in my area to do it.

Needs to be machine polished I reckon. Once its got a decent layer of wax then I can do the rest

ST
I'd hook you up if you were closer matey..

Just the side on pic, the reflections and holograms are all over the place..

Golf R soon...
I'd hook you up if you were closer matey..

Just the side on pic, the reflections and holograms are all over the place..

Cheers...anyway ;)

It looks good from a distance but get close and its covered in swirls...probably get it from when the dealer cleaned it before I picked it up :dapprove: