ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My R32

Done a deal on this, i was origanly looking for a 200sx but this came up and i couldn't refuse, though tbh im still going to get a 200sx i just wanted to cross this of my list, wont be to everyones taste but thats almost how it came (except for some massive 18x10 wheels) GTS-T fairly standard engine wise

73da1c27.jpg

d9f55e5b.jpg

cf861bf6.jpg

5b3fb545.jpg

38367b97.jpg

fd905566.jpg

d5734945.jpg

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
bodykit is AWFUL and the painted on number plate hardly looks great! does it drive well at least>?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Was expecting a Golf here lol

Some side skirts/rear bumper thing. Not my thing glad its only a temp

I'll bite my tongue until I see what direction this heads. Malice will no doubt be in shortly to tear you a new one lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's quite horrendous.

I like the 2 tone paint though. Kinda like a Mitsibishi Animal except white and cream.

Mini Cooper S sport
My God, WTF is that? :S

It looks like someone bolted on some bits which fell off a stormtrooper..

(I was expecting a VW as well)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I like R32s but TBH thats not the one I'd have picked cosmetically, fair enough though if you got it cheap or you like the look of it.
Mechanically great cars at least, strong transmission and tunable engine etc :)

I should have added, this is not to my taste and if i were keeping it i would put standard bumpers on it, i got it in a trade that was in my favour and couldn't be passed up :)