ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Racing Blue 182 waxed & now on Ultraleggeras

Go cry to your momma!
the leg's look loooadss better than turinis Dan, they dont look too far off standard either...which is what i like :)

cheers for the comments on te golf folks...whoever said it needs lowering, it's already down 40mm on koni's, but i agree. It's having H&Rs along with some eibach ARBs soon, doubt it'll ever handle any good though lol.

Clio-V6
wheels look great. never seen them on another clio apart from mine. looks superb in 16, i got them in 18 and just love them

i didnt get that colour though, just silver

Mini Cooper
not keen on the wheels mate, IMO superleggras and ultraleggras have to be 17s to look any good, they get drowned out by the car otherwise!!Golf looks tasty, as does the Clio, but prefer standard 182 rims in anthra myself

Tangoed Works
Ultra's look sick, they make the car feel any faster due to their lighterweight? Any more throttle response etc?

K20 EG Hatch
Ultra's look sick, they make the car feel any faster due to their lighterweight? Any more throttle response etc?

the difference is deffinately noticable.

and my mate mike sold them me who works for motorsportwheels, cheeeeap :p He is a member on here with a black/gold 182 (MikeA)

clio 200 F4Rt
excellent pics.

car looks awesome Dan.

all she needs now is some big 4 pots to finish her off :D