ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB's much needed clean

RB 182
Well having not been cleaned since September and at one point looking like this
13122009701-001.jpg

I decided to give it a quick wash. Getting back into the cleaning ways now so will be given a PC next weekend if weather lets me. Rear shocks also went so fitted two new ones with some lowered springs so it sits just how i want it now.
06022010789.jpg

06022010791.jpg

06022010790.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
How long was the rear like that for? I'm suprised the Police didn't stop you and ask you to clean it. f**king effort to get it that dirty too.

Faded trophy
good effort getting it that dirty :0 looks lovery clean mate nice drop by the looks of it

RB 182
the snow cleaned it up a bit but at that time i was on nights anyway so not many police about. lowered on apex springs on the front and rears are from coilspring.co.uk. bought them off a member on here and they ride is much better than the apex but how much of that is down to the fixed shockers to i'm not sure.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
At that height on the rear your standard shocks must be near the bumpstops, better get another new set ready now? :) Putting that aside it looks mint :D