ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My recent trip to the UAE

Lionel Richie
Was out in Abu Dhabi for xmas and new year, and whilst i was there i took a drive into the desert to see the Rainbow Sheikh's private car collectionsome of you may have seen some his stuff beforei took loads of pictures, too many to upload, so below is a small selection
DSC00478.jpg
DSC00477.jpg
DSC00476.jpg
DSC00475.jpg
DSC00474.jpg
mad place!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't really call that a collection. More just over indugence and ended up with a car lot.

Crazy man clearly!

I wouldn't really call that a collection. More just over indugence and ended up with a car lot.
His collection seems quite different realy he has a Boxter but no lines or 911's and ferraris which most garages would contain. If you look at what some other arabs have as collections they are indulgencies his seems quite mild.

I wonder if he has a petrol station for them though?

Lionel Richie
He's the ruler of Abu Dhabi, i doubt petrol is an issue! Apparently his current collection (that he uses) is all ferrari's etc etc, i'm sure he'll have to build another muesum soon!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
His collection seems quite different realy he has a Boxter but no lines or 911's and ferraris which most garages would contain. If you look at what some other arabs have as collections they are indulgencies his seems quite mild.

I wonder if he has a petrol station for them though?

I don't think I worded that well. Over indugence in the sense that he's just buying things for the sake of it.

Most collections have unique cars or supercars. This is more just buy it even though I don't care about it.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lots of crass tasteless rubbish.

Shame really as im sure he could buy classics/bluechip cars.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I doubt he personally even chooses it all TBH, probably has people working for him tasked with thinking up what to add and then sourcing them etc.

Ridiculous amount of wealth, cant even begin to comprehend what it would be like to be in such a position where you can just literally have anything you want and money REALLY is no object.