ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault Clio 1.2 8Volt

tiTTy & SV650

Sounds like your battery is only 2/3 the man it used to be, might wanna get it checked out ;)

Welcome and excuse the sl*gging but its 8valve... not volts

Ziel Nurburgring

Sits a bit high and the spoilers not really my taste, but otherwise its not bad mate. Welcome and where you from?

Civic Type-R

Cool car :) think it looks really good! Just needs an alloy tax disc holder and lowering a bit ;) you got any pics of the back?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

not into the front grill, but other than that its nice- a bit different. although u do need to lower it a bit.

"Navy" N17 TWO

Great, another member in my area :)

You seen sense Nige - must of been in my smooth bumper pics :p

You need a CS sticker now when they are available.

Ill prob be in Dungiven on Friday too since mine is back on the loose now

Megane, Former Clio

Quote: Originally posted by RacerStu on 13 June 2005
:eek: miles better lowered! that looks awesome! nice choice on the kit and wheels too. good job.

Yea My Sump Loves The Springs Too!

Megane, Former Clio

each to thier own i suppose lol...

reasons apon most of the kit...everyone in NI goes for reiger so i needed to be different. Now my car is unique and different. so altho some might not like its looks....there no other like it...and thats what we all aim to acheive correct?? lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

liking that.

lose the seatbelt covers though.

coilovers?.....please dont say just springs...

--chris

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by clio__chris on 13 June 2005

any pics of the back??

looks good tho!
Yeah i was thinkin that too ! Not what I would do but i dont dislike it , some good points keep it simple mate dont go too overboard

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Defo needs lowered....Tacky seatbelt covers, and sunvisor strip...Apart from that...Tres Bien!

Megane, Former Clio

Well Its Got 4 Trophies For Show And Shines....In N.Ireland So I Think Il Keep her As She Sits....No Change

Like It Or Lump It...WHO CARES lol My Taste My Car...If I Was To Listen To Everybody In Here On What To Do With My car...It Would Look Like 100 Others.

"Navy" N17 TWO

I feel a little tension building on this thread :eek:

Every Car will take a sl*g here and there - even at shows the 1st place winner will get stick of some sort

Nige you done it up 2 be unique - thats what I admire the best :D (mine gets stick too but I like it - and its ClioSport rep for N.Ire so I like it even more)

Love the wheels too :devilish:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

that is one of the ugliest cars ive ever seen tbqfh. shouldnt u be posting pics of this on barryboys? imo of course.