ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renaultsport Clio 182

MINI JCW
I cleaned my car today and as I got a digital camera for christmas I thought I would take some snaps

Attachments

• RS CLIO 182 ENGINE.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 ENGINE.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 91
  • RS CLIO 182 FRONT.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 FRONT.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 144
  • RS CLIO 182 INTERIOR.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 INTERIOR.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 117
  • RS CLIO 182 WHEELS & 2.0L BADGE.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 WHEELS & 2.0L BADGE.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
  ITR UKDC2
looks great!!!! VERY CLEAN!..................you should remove the sticker on the back mate "V REG"

just stands out alot, thats all

MINI JCW
I never really noticed before but it does stand out alot, Im going to order a clio sport sticker when the shop opens so I think it may have to go in its place!

106 GTi
Looking good. Lose the dealer sticker and treat her to some new rear number plate screws though!

MINI JCW
Trail182 said:
Very nice mate

Sometimes I really miss my Arctic Blue!

Yeah it such a nice colour, however I love Inferno as well, but forunately it wasnt available when i bought my 182 so I didnt have the tough choice to make!

artic blue 182
looks top mate:D makes me remember what mine should look like lol.. a job for tomorrow if the weather holds out i think

how about spraying the engine cover?? :D

MINI JCW
daveio said:
looks top mate:D makes me remember what mine should look like lol.. a job for tomorrow if the weather holds out i think

how about spraying the engine cover?? :D

The problem is in this weather the bloody thing is filthy after you have travelled five miles! have you sprayed your engine cover?

artic blue 182
Trail182 said:
I sprayed my cover... makes the engine bay look better I reckon :D

mine was already done mate....will post a pic up tomorrow if nobody does before

does make it look loads better

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Looks just like mine mate (when clean) - Lol!

Lose the Reg Vardy sticker - Swap it for a ClioSport sticker!

What plans do you have for her?

Tyson.

MINI JCW
Tyson-182 said:
Looks just like mine mate (when clean) - Lol!

Lose the Reg Vardy sticker - Swap it for a ClioSport sticker!

What plans do you have for her?

Tyson.

Yeah the reg vardy sticker is going, I never really noticed before how much it stands out, Im going to replace it with a clio sport sticker as soon as the shops open, also Im off to halfords tonight to get some screw covers for my number plate.

As for plans, none really, I have been thinking about changing it for a V6 255 or Focus RS but I dont think I will bother as for the extra money it will cost I dont think they represent in terms of performance a big step forward (at road legal speeds anyway)

In the future, when out of warranty I am considering getting it tuned but as I know nothing about it, it would have to be a conversion like the Morego 202 etc

artic blue 182
not had a chance to post an engine cover pic yet mate been pissing down all day here...will do tomorrow if clear

MINI JCW
Anyone know any good tips for getting the reg vardy sticker off the back window? I had a quick look and it appears to be stuck well!

106 GTi
Hairdryer and some Autoglym Tar and Adhesive remover for any stickyness left behind.

MINI JCW
r-jay said:
Hairdryer and some Autoglym Tar and Adhesive remover for any stickyness left behind.

Thanks mate, That work right well, sticker came off straight away and the marks it left just wiped off!

MINI JCW
Cliosport sticker came the other day and the reg vardy sticker is off and the cliosport one is now on, ive also bought some caps to cover the screws up on my number plate

I will clean her on sunday and post some pics

Re the screws looks like they've drilled the f*****s straight through the bootlid. Personally i'd get a new plate take the old one off. clean up the holes left behind, prime them with a rust inhibiting primer and then a touch up and once dry tape over the holes before sticking the rear plate back on.

MINI JCW
Finally I have got round to taking a picture after removing the reg vardy sticker, putting the cliosport sticker on and sorting out the number plate screws

Attachments

• RS CLIO 182 BACK.JPG
    RS CLIO 182 BACK.JPG
    489.9 KB · Views: 38