ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renaultsport collection - pics!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
cimg0461qu7.jpg

cimg0462tn4.jpg

cimg0463zj7.jpg

Added the deep black meeggy to the collection at weekend. Quite good so far for a diesel bus. 2800 miles on the clock.

The clio is a 1.6 dynamique S, which is the missus bus, which i bought her as a present, not a bad bus and quite comfy, decentish spec and low mileage on it as well.

The 172 has been mine since new and superb, never let me down and good fun down B roads etc.

Meggy will be the main bus now and has a decent spec, panoramic roof, 6 cd changer, upgraded speakers, heated seats, parking sensors on top of usual lux spec.

all in all pretty chuffed with it, few plans to follow in the next few months for it.

:approve:

Nice one! never knew you were buying one... Have you driven an R26? How do they compare? whats the MPG like?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Nice one! never knew you were buying one... Have you driven an R26? How do they compare? whats the MPG like?

finally got one after a bit of a hunt.

had a shot of an R26 ages ago (may last year) and it was very nice, LY looks amazing 25mpg or less the norm so not ideal, iv done 500miles so far and got 40 average. so not bad, remap will put that up and obv output

Nice line up, i'd have never have guessed that the meg was a diesel tbh as it looks like an R26.

The dude with the rover thing needs to turn it in though !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
rover is trash, as is the shitbox brava which is never moved from there for 3 months.

aye the 172 is staying, probably bin the rear seats and stuff that i dont need as the meg will be the main stay now.

like the meg, very comfy and the spec inside is good, like the keyless entry and folding mirrors and s**t. All good!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
lol bet ur neighbours love u taking up there precious parking spaces with 3 cars! all look quality though mate, liking the megane!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
plate have just been blanked out chief, but the 57 reg on the megane has a rather large dealers name plastered over the bottom of it, so tempted to get something a bit plainer

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
good to the see the mk3 tractor get loads of praise. Its actually not bad to drive and pretty comfy!! Not the quickest but a good wee bus.

Nice!

You certainly like spending your money on Renaults. They must love it when your down the showroom!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Nice!

You certainly like spending your money on Renaults. They must love it when your down the showroom!

hmm mibis aye/ mibis naw

the 172 was from sunwin renault, though my deal was through a broker
the dyn S was parks ek, i have to admit i went for it as it was just as cheap as the older 54/05 plate dynamique 80 dcis i was looking at(!)
the meg is from kings in taunton and i didnt buy it new so didnt have the depreciation issue.

but yes i do have 3 renaults and need my head examined.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
is a bit roly poly but it will remain mod free as i hardly ever drive it and the other half seems to like the comfort factor, even though its in the clouds compared to the other clio!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I cant believe you chose that over a 530D

Shocking behaviour

i was wondering when youd hit me with that!!

well i couldnt get the 530d M sport in the spec i wanted without having 80k + and little or no warranty on it. Also I wanted an 05 plate or newer for the push button start and 231bhp diesel, wasnt really happening as most of them were non climate control, no xenons and generally poorly spec'd.

Saw this instead and it was half the insurance cost and only 6 months old. Plus all the gear on it as i wanted so no compliants here.

535d still on the cards in the future, probably hold off for a few years and try and get an 07 plate facelift with the better interior and lights.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Fair enough mate,still not a bad wee collection you have though

ack aye it will do. BMW would have been tasty but i think i set the bar quite high to get the spec i wanted at the £20k price tag, was always going to be a tall order.

still, a few decent mods to the megane and ill probably get 'fairly' close to 530d pace if not build quality.