ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My rep on PH - any tips?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
The only word of advice I can offer you is don't buy a 307. I've had four and every one of them has needed big money spending on them.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
I have a 308 i use at work at the moment, and id echo Dan's comment.

Buy something not built by Peugeot!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Don't mention previous lady owners, puts me off a car most of the time. I've seen how women look after cars.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  non sport
my old dear had a 307 and she had 3 head gaskets put on over the 5 years she had it from brand new. keep the clio mate its gorgeous!! good advert, pleasant, helpful and hopefully honest!!;)

@rt

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Veccy 1.9 cdti
reason for the 307 is I just like them,lol, just the perfect size that I'm looking for.

Need a bigger car for family reasons, was origionally just going to look for 5 doors, but then I realised a 3 door will be fine. Do you have any suggestions as to what to go for then? need a bigish boot, 2001 or newer, insurance group 11 or lower, price range - £3500 tops. any ideas?

Cheers.

Trader Rating - 90%
9   1   0
  Monaco
pic of the interior - include sill protectors and mats to show off attention to detail - would be nice.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Better than yours. C*nt.
The only word of advice I can offer you is don't buy a 307. I've had four and every one of them has needed big money spending on them.

I have a 308 i use at work at the moment, and id echo Dan's comment.

Buy something not built by Peugeot!

prett good ad tbh, but why the 307???

my old dear had a 307 and she had 3 head gaskets put on over the 5 years she had it from brand new. keep the clio mate its gorgeous!! good advert, pleasant, helpful and hopefully honest!!;)

What all of the above said really, had a 307cc and it was plagued with electrical gremlins like you wouldn't believe.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RS Clio 172 Cup
Get a focus or something if you can.

+1

Get a Focus Mk1.5, 2.0 Zetec ESP... Had one for 2years and no problems at all. Lovely car to drive, handles superb, plus it had traction control, ESP and other fancy gadgets.

130Bhp, insurnace group 8, good on fuel 300+ a tank, and overall a excellent car.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  330 Ci
I'd be tempted to reduce the "modified list" to say Renault Sport half leather/alcantara interior (instead of listing everthing that its got).. Looks like a very tidy car, but IMO a long list of mods can be alittle off putting to potential buyers.

Good luck with the sale! :)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  DCi 100
I think the mods list is a good thing, shows that you know everything about it, and that you will know if a potential buyer wants to ask a specific Q on the car.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
Photos sell cars, get some uploaded to photobucket then paste the IMG links into the description and you can have as many as you want!

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Some pictures of the inside may help. Got to agree with the 307 comments, every one we've had in at work has been a POS, avoid.