ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 'ring lap (and spotted ClioSport stickers)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
I was at the ring last weekend, saw a couple of UK RS Clios and one UK Megane 265, waved to you all so in case you were wondering 'twas me!

9577807786_81d6901683_c.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg by DanielJames., on Flickr

Going to the ring was the best thing I've ever done. Really was that special, here was one of my laps

I was a bit nervous about doing it on a tourist day but I wouldn't want to do it any other way. Can't wait to go back.

Also, spotted a CS sticker (or two)

9577789682_bd5446474f_c.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg by DanielJames., on Flickr
Going to post up the full thread once I get around to making it if anyones interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Suzuki Swift Sport
Car looks good fun, missing the ring, not been in a few years now. Good heal n toeing! :) hate watching vids where people don't rev match!

pimp mobile Zafira
As dmallett 2 of those were on the EofE trips over. I tagged along on the 1st :). Cracking lap. What were you following? Watched on a phone but looked like an Ibiza! Didnt half bloody shift whatever it was.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Driving pretty flat out for a beginner. Sounds good and echo the comments about the first photo. Good stuff, although watch that limiter, y0. ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good video, looks like it proper shifts :)
I need to learn how to heel and toe

Countryman JCW
Good selection of pictures and video, was willing you on to pass that Ibiza but it seemed to have the legs on you as soon as a straight appeared.

What's the spec on your DC2? Got to admit, that "v-tec yo" Sounds awesome! Mind you, the b18 sounds a little more crazy compared to the k20 if my memory serves me right

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Doing the trip report now guys.

The Integra's engine is a standard B18c6, with a JDM exhaust manifold then into an Apexi N1. I used to have a buddy club spec 2 which was ridiculously loud:

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Oh the Ibiza is a 1.8t with around 260bhp/300ft lbs. Bloody quick in a straight line but as you can see by the video I carry a lot more confidence in the corners due to the Ibiza's having a shite chassis.

The Ibiza is my mates car so I'll go more into it when I do the trip report :)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Won't be able to sort the full thread out now, but here's another vid I've just pieced together of the Integra scaling up a section of the old 'ring circuit

TTRS & V50
Bloody hope it wasn't his first lap. You have to treat the 'ring with respect.

Was gonna say that Ibiza ain't standard !

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Was my third and final lap.

Honestly, the hundreds i've done on Forza helped, but in the vid I am behind my friends which was both foolish and awesome.

The red Fn2 was also my mate (i get him on the last corner)