ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My rs project from the start...

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
Excellent car. Henk did a fantastic job I think.

But 163 ATW is a little optimistic w/o cams.

f**ked ph1 172
he's brought the transmission losses right up by letting the engine run down with the wheels rather than letting it coast.

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
163 HP ATW is almost 190 at the fly, w/o cams it seems a little high to me. I think your engine is very healthy.

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
163 HP ATW is almost 190 at the fly, w/o cams it seems a little high to me. I think your engine is very healthy.

RS RIP
is that my Simota !? ;)

Good job getting the remap to suit the filter !! Would never had thought it would make that much

My car is going to be in Goes hopefully this friday :approve:

Clio 2 RS ph1
Maby i have cams and other things in the engine. When i bought it it had the 182 header so, maby there is more work in the engine.

Clio 2 RS ph1
is that my Simota !? ;)

Good job getting the remap to suit the filter !! Would never had thought it would make that much

My car is going to be in Goes hopefully this friday :approve:

My Simota? I dont know if i bought it from you???

RS RIP
Bought it in Hoofddorp ? Then it's got to be my ex one .

btw mine had 160,4 atw on the rollers in Amsterdam and i was thinking this was exaturated a bit too. (with Exhaust and Group N map)

Scannen0001.jpg

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stunning.... Coming along really well..... Chasing down Middo for the Nicest Sunflower on CS

Clio 2 RS ph1
Got my Espace v6 airbox fitted and i can say it realy feels beter than the old 172 airbox. With a hose down the front bumper.

IMG_0260.jpg