ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Saxo Track Car Project

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Oh don't get me wrong the gear changes are nothing like they are in a Clio but I still thought after the linkages and quickshift was fitted made a massive difference to standard, I don't know if this is all a myth but I saw a couple of threads on sax-p about "freak" engines that produced alot more power then others but who knows? Drop sone cams in there and you will easily be keeping up with 1*2's mine used to and that was with a full standard interior!

I really don't know about the gear linkages, tempted to just buy some new ones!

How have i only just found this thread :rolleyes:

Me likes :approve:

Because your rubbish? She's going strong now. If only you lot would reply to my Haynes PM's :(

Gear linkages could be catching on the exhaust, jack it up and make sure, i know sometimes it can be a possibility depending on the manifold/exhaust

Whenever its been jacked up, nothing seems amiss. Need to have the exhaust off anyway so might see if it catchs when its not on!

<3 this little ****.

Despite my best efforts to fix the leak at Snett, lol.

Good effort though! Would have been different to have the gearbox out in the pit garage!

:( Makes me wish i had not sold my one Sunday ( Sir Dave & Budgie old shed ) and had it for just a track toy :( :( :(

A 20v T must be fun though!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah very true but the VTS was amazing in the bends :)

I really don't know about the gear linkages, tempted to just buy some new ones!

Because your rubbish? She's going strong now. If only you lot would reply to my Haynes PM's :(

Whenever its been jacked up, nothing seems amiss. Need to have the exhaust off anyway so might see if it catchs when its not on!

Good effort though! Would have been different to have the gearbox out in the pit garage!

A 20v T must be fun though!