ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My sexy new 197 Cup

R53 Cooper S
hhmm the worm is slowly turning for me...was never keen on the 197's...until now, simply stunning, although personally, i would have gone for the cup spoiler as well, finishes it off nicely imo

enjoy:)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
did you not want the cup spoiler mate ? i think they look seriously nice with them

I'm not a big fan on a road car, bit much for me as with the black wheels. I think it's draws enough attention as it is. :approve:

No, no, no! The spoiler and the black wheels are needed, m8! :approve:

Anyways, glad you're happy with it. Are you going to unleash its potential on track at some point? Did it come with a James Bond plate, as well? ;)

D.

meg1.6
was this the one in ren birmingham which has been there for a few months? if so ive sat in it!!

That one was sold the other week Riz. Apparently it's been bumped already.

Mine was upstairs for the last month or so.

aye Bev said some 20 year old wrote it off in under a week, your car looks gret lee, Ill have to take a few photos off my 197RB cup pack pretty sure u have seen it in the flesh

172, Tiguan
Ah, knew the thread would be somewhere. Glad you've got it Lee, looks lovely. Enjoy.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So much better without the speedlines.

Awesome, im so tempted.

Lee

BMW M2C
Of course Jon. Got to show my new pride and joy off. :eek:

No Bond plate with this one Darren. But I still love it.

Popped into Brum early yesterday afternoon, hoping to catch a glimpse at the SXY Cup. Did drive past Tricorn House but couldn't see it..... :(

Lee

BMW M2C
Popped into Brum early yesterday afternoon, hoping to catch a glimpse at the SXY Cup. Did drive past Tricorn House but couldn't see it..... :(

It's undercover during the day. You should have given me a shout, 4 of us were lurking in the car park looking at my car and one of the lads new JDM CTR also in white.

It's undercover during the day. You should have given me a shout, 4 of us were lurking in the car park looking at my car and one of the lads new JDM CTR also in white.

Gutted mate.... I think I lost your number also...

Lee

BMW M2C
That one was sold the other week Riz. Apparently it's been bumped already.

Mine was upstairs for the last month or so.

i'm assuming you waited for an 08 plate?

Yeah. Originally I was due to have it mid Jan, then it got delayed until Feb so the dealer agreed to hold it for the 1st of March. The car then turned up early but I refused to take it any earlier so they stored it upstairs in the dealership for me. I don't like 5* plates for some reason. I'm odd.