ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sky site

Nissan Jewk
I've got an issue with upgrading absolutely anything on the Sky website. I get the error message: We don't seem to be able to match you to your account, so are unable to complete your order online. Please feel free to continue browsing the site for information, to place an order call 08442 411 522 to speak to one of our agents.

I get the *attached* message about upgrading as soon as I log in, before I've even selected anything.

I spoke to Customer Services and also the Live Chat team, neither of them can see a problem. Problem is, there's all sorts of offers I can get, which are online only, that I can't take advantage of. when I explained this to customer services, their attitude was pretty much "Meh". I have no additional users on the account either.

I don't hold much hope. I have TV, Phone and Broadband all provided for by sky. But according to their website, they don't provide Broadband to anyone in my area. Go figure(!)

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    Sky.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 48
Just threaten to cancel if you can't do an online deal due to a technical problem with their site. They'll either match it on the phone or fix it I'd guess.