ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My st

Focius ST
bought the st about 7 months ago and have recently got round to doing a few bits

the car
DSC_0077.jpg

carbon vinyl'd pieces

dash top
DSC_0091.jpg

rear fog surrounds
DSC_0085.jpg

wing mirror and bit in front of mirror
DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

will try get some better pics at weekend

future plans
grills sprayed gloss black
fog surrounds gloss black
remove stripes
black wheels

then dreamscience goodness

Colorado looks good on ST's IMO.
Judging from the picture of the wing mirror casing, it could do with a good detailing though! ;)

Plans sound good though! My dad has had two Dreamscienced ST's and they've both been properly fast!

Mk4 R32
Get the dreamscience asap mate, was the best decision i made for mine. The car just runs so much more smoothly and the difference is unreal! As JoeyD said they fairly shift with the map :rasp: Carbon bits look good but yeah as said bin the stripes :cool:

Focius ST
stripe are deffinatley going was going to do it other day but heard they can be a pain to get off and it was cold so shall save it for another day

Get the dreamscience asap mate, was the best decision i made for mine. The car just runs so much more smoothly and the difference is unreal! As JoeyD said they fairly shift with the map :rasp: Carbon bits look good but yeah as said bin the stripes :cool:

Have you any experience with induction kits? I think he's looking into one next...

Here's his facelift on Performance Plus map IIRC?
[video=vimeo;18816689]http://www.vimeo.com/18816689[/video]

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks Nice, Who are you getting it mapped by ?

Would look good without the stripes and black wheels ;)

RB One Eight Two
My mate had one exactly the same as this before he bought his DC5. Very nice cars.

Looking good, as said before if your going with a black theme, get rid of the stripes.