ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my subtle clio !

Milltek'd clio 182
Hey peepz!!! i have been on and off with my car for a while and havent been really interested in it to be honest. But i need to get back into the swing of things so heres a little update enjoy:

i finally had my ARB kit fitted today, an all i can say is the back end is definatley stiffer. Im hoping to get out tommorrow just for a little run to get used to it.

3fd155d8.jpg

300d8725.jpg

dont worry this is still the fitting process lol

d34d5232.jpg

489eea28.jpg

BlackGold 182
Wow an update chris!! Haha let me no how the Arb is cos I need one! Taken you months to fit it lol only a 5 minute job!

Looking good and plans so good to!

Milltek'd clio 182
FINALLY!! i have been after a set of turinis for a while now but they've always popped up at the wrong time. Today i have finally got round to picking them up thanks to B4RK3R on here. With the help of Mark (Dr jekyll) who has kindly donated his time and effort of putting them on and he has also helped me spray and clean my engine bay and it looks much better. Anyway the pics are to come later tonight. :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
plans for the future

over-run map
eibach sportlines
turinis. Check!
roll cage
recaros (if lucky)

Once ive sorted out all the pics i'll upload them on here. The anthracite turinis look good on. We also did the upper inlet and fuel rail guard in a satin black and i tried to be a little creative with the "renault sport" emblem. Really pleased with the way it came out but above all, chris is happy :)

Milltek'd clio 182
cheers guys, lol yeah jay thats where i live now. At me other halfs, been sitting around for ages an now its time to get back into the swing of things and get it on the road more. thanks again for the comments

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
As Chris said above he finally purcahsed some turinis in anthracite today. We had arranged to meet up today to get he's wheels and paint he's engine so after we picked the wheels it was back to mine, with a sneaky burger king breakfast along the way lol :)

1.gif

Old Vs New

2.gif

I got Chris to do the easy bit while i took off the upper inlet and fuel rail guard

3.gif

4.gif

We noticed he had RS stamped inlets too :)

6.gif

Got the brillo pad to clean the cam cover and inlet, throttle body and rail guard which all came up really well tbh

DSC_0086_edited-1.gif

DSC_0087_edited-2.gif

7.gif

we then gave it all a coat of heat temp satin black and stopped for a bit of lunch :)

8.gif

9.gif

After lunch the paint had dried so i thought i'd try and be a tad artistic lol

10.gif

11.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

All the new parts

16.gif

All fitted. Chris is now a happy chappy :)

17.gif

18.gif

19.gif

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah lovely mate, they all work now, i hate that photobucket! O an just for everyone to know, your see a pink flowery ironing board in the garage and YES it is marks hehe :)

Milltek'd clio 182
thanks. mark and kate certainley had a good design on the colour choice, its satin black just to clarify with you all. thanks for the comments.

Milltek'd clio 182
yes mate, next month is to change my new tyres from me old black wheels to my turinis and have the tracking done. Oil change will be needed, plus i need to sort out my window as it clunks on the way down which sounds nasty. Last but not least, a set of sportlines just to level me self out as its just a wee bit high, but just want to keep everything subtle and standardish. future dream would be to get myself a cup spoiler as well.

Looking epic dude! Tidy's up the bay a treat and the wheels look spot on!

Mark, lovely ironing board cover :rasp: nice garage as well. Bet that is a touch in the new place!

Milltek'd clio 182
thanks sam im well happy. marks living the dream mate, his even got cupboards full of sweets and JAFFA cakes. not that ive been nosey or anything :eek:

Milltek'd clio 182
thanks people! as for the wheels keiran, they will be going up for sale shortly, unless you know someone who wants them brother, then i can hook you up with a deal, considering you helped me out on the suede boarding, its only fair. but the wheels will be advertised soon, an only the alloys will be for sale, not the tyres on them as their going onto my turinis soon. hopefully.

Milltek'd clio 182
update!!!!! wow,

anyway i ordered a set of mintex discs an some ds2500's pads for my car and had them fitted today, i havent had a good go on these yet, as i have driven 100 miles today making sure there bedded in nicely, any way im looking forward to it. So heres some little snaps. O an the wife traded in her mazda 3 today due to drinking petrol, so she chose a mazda 2 sport instead and my o my, what a lovely car. Enjoy!

20120915_133054.jpg

20120915_133102.jpg

20120915_133147.jpg

20120915_133311.jpg

An our latest addition to the family!

20120915_133034.jpg

20120915_133045.jpg

The blue one in the background was the old one . good bye !:(

20120915_133024.jpg

Anyway thats all fokes!!!!! thanks for looking

Milltek'd clio 182
Had a good go in the car today, and i must say the brakes are such an improvement over my old ones, an i must add that i have currently clocked 33,000 today. No doubt the mileage will be climbing once i start my new job lol.

Milltek'd clio 182
lol ok cone head enough of that lol, yeah low mileage just how i would like to keep it, an then one day it might be worth money lol

Milltek'd clio 182
Latest update, I eventually got annoyed with my hazey looking headlights, so I plucked up the courage to buy the kit and give it ago. Here are the results of before and after
20130501_162336.jpg
IMG-20130501-WA0030.jpg
20130501_180255.jpg
IMG-20130501-WA0031.jpg
20130501_185049.jpg
20130501_185057.jpg

172 cup
Can get of the 3m website, its where I bought mine was pretty cheap I think around 13quid, also be surprised if they weren't on ebay