ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Sunny Gti-R

Mark.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio cup 172
Yep still does here’s he’s no 07723 361027

Still the same number I've got in my phone. Can't remember the last time I spoke to him, must have been getting on 10 years ago!

Awesome coolness!!!

Are those Nitrons or similar? They look trick as f**k. Power will be insane.

Intrax 4 way, I was originally just going to get a set of single way Intrax RSA dampers but then these came up!

The new Mk8 has the latest 4-motion system which now features a Torque Vectoring rear diff.

Which is essentially what Mitsubishi were doing in the 1990's.

I never really bother looking at modern cars as I can't stand them, everything is heavy as f**k these days and full of electronics and other pointless s**t to go wrong . . . . . . and don't even get me started on all these driver aids ESP DSC ESC HIV etc 😂

Even though I do 300-400 miles some weeks whenever I'm not away with a company vehicle I've got this as a daily driver 👍

20200831_123842.jpg

Still the same number I've got in my phone. Can't remember the last time I spoke to him, must have been getting on 10 years ago!

Intrax 4 way, I was originally just going to get a set of single way Intrax RSA dampers but then these came up!

I never really bother looking at modern cars as I can't stand them, everything is heavy as f**k these days and full of electronics and other pointless s**t to go wrong . . . . . . and don't even get me started on all these driver aids ESP DSC ESC HIV etc 😂

Even though I do 300-400 miles some weeks whenever I'm not away with a company vehicle I've got this as a daily driver 👍

View attachment 1512477

I felt the same about modern stuff until I drove one...wouldn’t go back to anything older for daily use.

100% need an old manual Japanese car for the weekend though 😂

Mark.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio cup 172
I felt the same about modern stuff until I drove one...

I've driven plenty and most of them are 😴 As well as being dull modern cars are just a big garage bill waiting to happen with DPF's, dual mass flywheels and loads of complicated electronics.

Must take after my dad, he's 74 now and up until fairly recently his daily driver was a 1979 mini that he fully restored himself, 1380cc lumpy cammed race engine, single Weber carb, koni suspension, 4 pot brakes. Absolute legend 😂

I've driven plenty and most of them are 😴 As well as being dull modern cars are just a big garage bill waiting to happen with DPF's, dual mass flywheels and loads of complicated electronics.

Must take after my dad, he's 74 now and up until fairly recently his daily driver was a 1979 mini that he fully restored himself, 1380cc lumpy cammed race engine, single Weber carb, koni suspension, 4 pot brakes. Absolute legend 😂
I’ve definitely had my fair share of expensive and annoying electrical faults with french cars! Haha! Agree some more modern sporty cars and boring but lots are also great fun.

Mini sounds epic! I’m looking at getting another Honda next year to piss about with. Can’t wait!