ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my suspension/geo set up

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The lower profile tyres lose you about 5mm of sidewall on the 16 and then the wheel is 12.7 mm bigger distance from centre to ground, so it's less than a cm total effect.
so yes it does raise it, but not a huge amount.

535d / t5 caravelle
i guess my summer wheels are lower profile than the current ones, so a touch lower again.

stunning, any excuse eh! thats on 16's right? that will affect the height over 15's would it not? i wont be going any lower thats for sure, just about looks bang on imo

Yeh it's sat on the original 16" Turinis. For track days I do change the wheels but they are 16's still.

I certainly won't be going any lower, I cringe over my front splitter already and it's not even that low.

535d / t5 caravelle
Yeh it's sat on the original 16" Turinis. For track days I do change the wheels but they are 16's still.

I certainly won't be going any lower, I cringe over my front splitter already and it's not even that low.

i gave up on the proper splitter after the 1st one got destroyed!

Mine sits quite a lot lower than yours bill looking at your pics.

and yours certainly seems to do the trick on track eh! will have to get mine on track next year now and give it some punishment :evil: