ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my track day at donny!

340i
Looking good dude, Ben's car looks foooooooooooking awesome in real life!!

Cant belive how much the weather changed from in the morning... every session got better/dryer, they should of added a couple more sessions at the end LOL!

172, Tiguan
Gonna snow this weekend chaps ;)

Ben I can't stress enough, keep the revs down going up to the barriers mate.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Gonna snow this weekend chaps ;)

Ben I can't stress enough, keep the revs down going up to the barriers mate.

will do pal, they knocking people back? ive fitted a silencer so im only at 91db too

snow really?

172, Tiguan
They haven't been except for the first weekend of the year and last weekend. If the car is quiet you should be fine though mate. The only problem i'd see with your car is the seats (as they are winged like mine) and the raised bonnet pins that they might ask you to tape over.

Keep in touch with Weeman as he is heading down to meet some of the Northloop lot, they were predicting sh!tty weather. I thought about going, but now looks like I might have to work, so I've got to wait another 4 weeks! :(

340i
Sam got friendly with the kitty litter at the first corner and had to get some assistance to get out. Oh and stopped the session! lol

Haha! Wish I'd of come now. You might need to get that Rover and trailor out again soon mate :eek: lol

haha he only hit it at 90mph..

Brought half the gravel back in the pits aswell "roll forward, then slam the brakes on" ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
you spent 47k on this car and you dont have silvervisons!?!?!?

Nice pics mate, looks like fun.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Looked like fun, some of us were at Silverstone GP;)

silverstone003.jpg