ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My trip to WRC (56k no way!)

T

thecremeegg

Today me and a few mates went trekking up a mountain just outside swansea to see the WRC cars tear past.
Here a few pics, not great cos camera phones suck :rasp:

The trek up!

IMG_0582.gif

DSC00020.gif

DSC00021.gif

DSC00024.gif

DSC00025.gif

DSC00026.gif

DSC00027.gif

DSC00028.gif

DSC00028-1.gif

DSC00029.gif

DSC00032.gif

DSC00035.gif

DSC00039.gif

DSC00041.gif

DSC00043.gif

DSC00046.gif

DSC00047.gif

DSC00048.gif

DSC00049.gif

DSC00052.gif

IMG_0601.gif

IMG_0602.gif

IMG_0635.gif

IMG_0634.gif

IMG_0615.gif

IMG_0637.gif

IMG_0639.gif

Got some videos as well but they're huge and im lazy lol

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Nice, they drive past my house between stages. Off to the super special stage in Cardiff tomorrow too.

T

thecremeegg

Yea there were loads floating about by the marina and on the M4, they sound soooo good!
I would go to cardiff but im busy :dapprove:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
really good photos there considering its a phone!
put up some videos so we can hear them! (I know it wont sound as good as being there)

T

thecremeegg

really good photos there considering its a phone!
put up some videos so we can hear them! (I know it wont sound as good as being there)

Just for you i shall upload one or 2 - give me 30 mins!!

nuts ain it - I bet we would have a hard time going round a bend like that on tarmac in our cars!!

went to the start last night - saw Colin Mcrae's old impreza that won him the world championship which was nice.

Bought a nice WRC badge too for the car so was pleased with that!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Great pics mate, better than the shite my camera produced today, i was at Walters but right up the mountain as they come over the top, i'm doing all 4 days, thank christ for GORE-TEX is all i can say. Saw a 55 plate Trophy clio 3 cars in front of me on the way out of Walters car park (MUD BATH)

Hyundai i40
omg brings back so many memories of going there knee high in mud car covered in s**t

thats it im going to next yrs defo!!!! cant bet the welsh wrc!

some great pics there mate!

T

thecremeegg

It was amazing, they go past sooo fast! Getting muddy is all part of the fun hehe, not rallying without it!
Wish i was back there today :D

Ultra Red Megane 175
Great pics mate, better than the s**te my camera produced today, i was at Walters but right up the mountain as they come over the top, i'm doing all 4 days, thank christ for GORE-TEX is all i can say. Saw a 55 plate Trophy clio 3 cars in front of me on the way out of Walters car park (MUD BATH)

The Trophy was me! Got absolutely soaked to the bloody skin up there!

got to admit I am quite pleased I didnt attend this year with the way the weather has been - went to the satium last night and stayed nice and dry - defo going out on stages next year though