ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Trumpets...

ITB'd GDI Original?
Hi all,
I had my car in work on sat night whilst i was welding a leaky PAS pipe, so i thought i'd take a few piccies of my trumpets as i gave under the bonnet a little clean down. Excuse any quality, the pics are off a camera phone. There's also a pic of my car looking dirty and a bit sorry for itself :D

Attachments

• Trumpets near.jpg
    Trumpets near.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Trumpets side.jpg
    Trumpets side.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 274
  • Shop.jpg
    Shop.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 264
  Burgandy 174 sport t
fuckin spot on mate fair play to u aswell that is mega modifed and def not the the same car I had my first experience of in 172 either.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Big Iain said:
f**kin spot on mate fair play to u aswell that is mega modifed and def not the the same car I had my first experience of in 172 either.

What you mean mate?

Fantastic!

Nice engine mods, best 172 colour, mint wheels.. even the bonnet looks great!

Top stuff!

ITB'd GDI Original?
Big Iain - PM Sent

Rich 16v - I was gutted i didn't make it too, my lazy ass slept in! The wheels are 17" Turini's.

Alan C - Apologies if my car replicates yours, i have never seen it however.

ITB'd GDI Original?
^^^ Yeah that's me note when that thread was created and how long it's took me to fix my PAS pipe, ha ha.

beatjunkie said:
Whats the name of the car colour as thats easily the best colour!!!loving the tb's minter!!!

Monaco Blue.

Looks well different on 16v/Williams' tho!

6/468 17poo
Yeah was gonna say, mines monaco blue but that looks loads darker, maybe its the bonnet which fools you as thats black or carbon?nevertheless its one smart car thats what mk2's should look like!

206 GTI
Lol Lucky they actually do both look identical only mines on superlegs and has just had the throttle bodies taken off. I'm not sure if i copied you or you copied me tbh :p

ITB'd GDI Original?
My car usually runs without the rear seats and some of the tailgate trim removed, but thats about it as far as stripping the interior goes. I'll try and get some sound or vid clips put on later.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
very nice, just a question whereabouts was/is the leak coming from? not the metal pipe thats bolted in a clip to the gearbox housing? just under the battery?

ITB'd GDI Original?
No mate, the leak was from the hard pipe straight off the PAS pump itself. Thanks for the comments everyone.