ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my type k styling clio *pics*

hehe u didnt say wether u liked it or not lol

took me ages and even longer as i was learning whilst doing it. only started panel beating 6 months ago.

every panel pretty much on that car is fully custom

bumper is a saxo dNm with colt side bits and a rally car splitter

one off bonnet vent designed by the boss and made by me

bad boy bonnet

hand built spoiler moulded onto boot lid

flushed boot

veilside celica side skirts

flsuh doors

custom rear bumper

de stripped roof

bmw indicators

wide front and rear arches

silver valver/hybrid

tidy handiwork! not my cup of tea but fair play for bieng a bit different:D

as for picutre moving. simple press return!

and i like it. well different! looks like a rocket ship!! whooooooooosh....

and bet your gonna have problems like mine now, keep grounding out

oh my god last tiem i saw that it was a stadard rt witht he interior ripped out waoting for your system to go in. Looks completely mint mate wicked job as usual. i will coem down see you lot soon. keep saying but will do asap.

that must be amazing, having such a nice car and someone saying "thats quite cool, where did you get that done"

"well you know i just knocked it up in my spare time"

hehe:)

f**kin hell man, thats mental! I knocked my Clio together myself aswell (white clio RT), and i thought i did a good job! I have to say, it all looks abit photshoped lol, but ill believe ya!

if i could photshop 10 pics all the same from different angles then i wouldnt be looking to study networking lol

ill take that as a complient tho )

ive gotta do the interior first so as soon as ive gotmy williams seats and had em retrimmed its all go, apparently its just short of being a cover car which is both a dissapointment and a compliment i spose

Ill keep an eye out for it m8! Its not exactly my style, but i do reckon uve done a mint job of it, and its gonna be unique no matter what. Well done.

BMW 320d Sport

LOL yeah theres a reason why I didnt say whether I liked it or not!:) The bodywork is too OTT to be my cup of tea, but I always respect the effort thats gone into a car like that - its certainly different and thats the important thing. Its the sort of job that people will either love or hate. Which is a lot better than having a car that people dont even know is there.

I like the Phase2 Lights.. I think Lexus lights would possibly spoil the whole back - you wanna be drawn towards the bumper.. not the lights - Lexus lights would take the view away methinks. Phase2/3s are nice anyway!

spot on nick its he sorta car that u love or hate, i can appriciate its not going to be to everyones tastes which is fair play. alot of peoples reactions seem to out and out love it or respect the style but admit its not really there thing which is more than fair.

oh an dim looking into some lexus lights, gettin em free anyway so if i dont like em ill put the originals back on

Errr, I like the wheels.

A lot of time and effort has been put in to make it unique and original. But just not my cup o tea. Sorry. Respect for the amount of time and effort put into it tho.

looks stunning in the flesh,

only gripe i have about the car, is the wheels, as good as they are, they just dont seem to fill the width of the arches (a spacer should be able to sort that out, then youre sorted)