ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My up and coming RSi

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
Hey thought id post a few pics up of the RSi im getting at the end of september from a friend of mine, looking for a few ideas what to do with it lol
Also a few pics of my old car and the clio my that led to my mate selling his beloved RSi lol

The RSi
RSi.jpg

RSi2.jpg

RSibrakes.jpg

My Friends new clio, a williams 3

Williams2.jpg

And my first car, a 1.2 corsa which i loved but not a great family car lol

100_1337.jpg

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
cheers every one, ye the williams is slammed lol, apart from that its totally satndard though, lovely car so it is. Ye im gonna loose the side repeaters for standard ones, was thinking of wide steelies in a grey colour or mybe a dark orange and mybe a light smoke to the rear windows, then a roll cage done the same colour as the wheels...ideas? Im kinda stuck for plans the now just cant decide lol :S

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
had it for a few months now, its only been on the road mybe 2 months now tho cause it was getting restored. Ye he runs a garage in renfrew, may of seen it in erskine as well tho cause thats where he stays