ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My usual French Car Show pics

Lee

BMW M2C
I didn't get many of the track time as I couldn't be bothered to walk back to the car to get my track lens! There are a couple though.

The full gallery is here: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2008/FCS/index.html
To make viewing it really easy install the http://www.piclens.com plugin for your browser. Well worth it.

Here's a few of my favourite pics from the day.

FCS_027.jpg

FCS_094.jpg

FCS_097.jpg

FCS_110.jpg

FCS_105.jpg

FCS_126.jpg

And of course it wouldn't be complete without the ladies.

FCS_065.jpg

FCS_067.jpg

My favourite of the day:
FCS_084.jpg

FCS_083.jpg

FCS_119.jpg

FCS_121.jpg

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
once again disappointed in the talent there to be honest lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FCS_119.jpg

Check out Chav man Jon!! pmsl! He's actually licking his lips!!

RenaultSport 172.
some cracking pics there lee! saved the one of my motor ;)

...was great to catch up with you again! feels like i hadnt spoke to you in AGES!

Lee

BMW M2C
some cracking pics there lee! saved the one of my motor ;)

...was great to catch up with you again! feels like i hadnt spoke to you in AGES!

I'll sort you the full sized ones if you like mate? There's a couple more of yours in the full gallery.

Christopher, good to finally meet you in person.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Heyup Lee,
Some very nice photos you have taken there. I think i saw you a few times but didn't speak to you.
You got my car next to its RB brother in picture 29 of 130 of you collection.
And they look a very light blue there normally photos it appears darker.
Would you mind sending me the full one for my wallpaper?
I will pm you my email address.
It was a very good day out i thought, windy, but very good.

she asked if i wanted a pik when i was sat in my boot changing shoes, i just looked the otherway.

not one to **** the talent off but that bint in the laddered tights..... bad times

brilliant pics btw, some real talent :D

1 Series Coupe
I got some good pics of some of the ladies there... They wern't working for Flux though... :S I will post up tomorrow!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
she asked if i wanted a pik when i was sat in my boot changing shoes, i just looked the otherway.

not one to **** the talent off but that bint in the laddered tights..... bad times

Was your's the black Meg with the Salford sticker on the bonnet? Looked at that and it made me laugh - nice touch. :)

Good pics Lee - good to see you again, if only briefly! The V6 mob wanted to get going...

D.

Was your's the black Meg with the Salford sticker on the bonnet? Looked at that and it made me laugh - nice touch. :)

Good pics Lee - good to see you again, if only briefly! The V6 mob wanted to get going...

D.

aye mate that was me, had alot more planned but as always... u kno how it is cant wait to get loilys on the car now. work in progress is a mild understatement :)