ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Videos - Drifting, Racing and lifstyling :D

Renault Clio DCI 100
I run a blog and facebook page called Status Unknown i've been running it since 2009! I've started doing videos, i do all my own filming and editing and always looking to improve as im just self taught.

So i thought i'd give you a chance to have a look through a few different videos see what you think aswell :D

This first one is my most viewed one which is of a track in Lochgelly, Fife which was a Drifting event called Jumanji Nights...

This is another recent video i did of my friends Audi S3 and R32 golf

Hope you enjoy,

Iain

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault Clio DCI 100
Good videos man! That R32 looks tidy, GAZ will have himself a wee hardon when he sees it :p

Thanks very much man!

Hoping to do more videos and improve, also give my page a like on facebook people ;)

Just search Status Unknown and click like :p *shameless plug* haha

Renault Clio DCI 100
Great videos! Nice cars too! Why wasn't the DC5 included in the second one? :(

Dc5 has been in some of my other videos but has yet to have its own feature, the cars is having lots of up coming improvments so going to wait till they are done ;)

Also been playing about with an old video to give it a more"film/movie look" so any feedback on this would be awesome

Last edited by a moderator: