ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my views after 2 days of having a 172

ph1 172
all i can say is, what a treat it is to drive!

ive got a x reg 172, and already i absolutely love it to bits. its great the way you can drive slowly if you like, but then once you put the pedal to the floor it takes off.

I live near a lot of country roads and you always get stuck behind slow drivers, but i can now mug them off easily and safely.

car deserves a lot of respect, but if driven sensibly, is great fun.

was going to go for a saxo vts, but so glad a chose this now, seems a lot better car, in a different league.

Mike

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Much more solid :) My gf has a saxo vtr and feels light weight inside. Glad you enjoy mate :)

ph1 172
yea i used to drive a saxo vts, they are very tinny and rattle a lot. i know renaults are supposed to rattle too, but nowhere near as much as citroens!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
LOL! Yeah good motors the VTS, mate had one cammed up, was a right tool! Kept blowing boxes though.

LY V6 with Recaros
Glad to hear you're enjoying the car. I used to have a vtr, and the 182 definitely feels more solid that the saxo!