ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Website about my williams

Evening/Morning all

Just to let you know ive started on a website which is going to be about my williams... mods im gonna do/have done, photos and links etc.....

http://fed.cix.co.uk/williams/

it is still in beta... just wondering if i could have any feedback on it?

Im hoping to get a williams url on friday.. so new domain soon!

Thanks V.much
James

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

Looks like I am the first reviewer!

It is beginning to look great, in fact the blue is very cool!

:)

sweet!

yeah, i thought id keep on the williams colour scheme.. dont see no gold tho ;)

gonna take it to work today and work on it there.. i do fek all all day neway! :D

Cheers GR

James.

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

Perhaps you could have a page with other peoples Williams, like Paul Mitchells gorgeous one for a start!

:)

Could do GR!!! you can have a special section on your R5GTT :( and 172 :D

The place im getting my domain from, will have 1000mb of webspace... everyone can have their own section if i can get it setup!!

want to try get a username and password database setup, so people can run their own sections.... if anyone is good with .asp and database setup, maybe help?

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

I dont have the Raider any more. My arm was twisted rather badly by a friend of mine who is a mechanic who wants to do all sorts of stuff to it! He said it was wasted living at my house. I can still have a drive in it though whenever I would like to. I still have pictures stored on my computer, so you could have space for cars we once had!!

;)