ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Website about my williams

Evening/Morning all

Just to let you know ive started on a website which is going to be about my williams... mods im gonna do/have done, photos and links etc.....

http://fed.cix.co.uk/williams/

it is still in beta... just wondering if i could have any feedback on it?

Im hoping to get a williams url on friday.. so new domain soon!

Thanks V.much
James

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

Looks like I am the first reviewer!

It is beginning to look great, in fact the blue is very cool!

:)

sweet!

yeah, i thought id keep on the williams colour scheme.. dont see no gold tho ;)

gonna take it to work today and work on it there.. i do fek all all day neway! :D

Cheers GR

James.

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

Perhaps you could have a page with other peoples Williams, like Paul Mitchells gorgeous one for a start!

:)

Could do GR!!! you can have a special section on your R5GTT :( and 172 :D

The place im getting my domain from, will have 1000mb of webspace... everyone can have their own section if i can get it setup!!

want to try get a username and password database setup, so people can run their own sections.... if anyone is good with .asp and database setup, maybe help?

GR7

Shiny red R32

James

I dont have the Raider any more. My arm was twisted rather badly by a friend of mine who is a mechanic who wants to do all sorts of stuff to it! He said it was wasted living at my house. I can still have a drive in it though whenever I would like to. I still have pictures stored on my computer, so you could have space for cars we once had!!

;)