ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White 172

fiesta 1.25
Picked it up last night off danclarke, i absolutle love it and its in great condition too.Gave it a quick clean and will polish it tomorrow.

Will be adding mats,new clutch pedal and smaller numberplate over the weekend with more mods to come before summer.

IMGP1521.jpg

IMGP1520.jpg

IMGP1522.jpg

First mod :)

IMGP1524.jpg

IMGP1525.jpg

IMGP1517.jpg

fiesta 1.25
Only just put the elf stickers on and i love them.The only way they will be coming off is if i decide to colour code the sidestrips which i probably wont do.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Dont colourcode the sidestrips, just remove the elf stickers and the stupid renault stickers inside and it'll be perfect! Less is more!

fiesta 1.25
Also whilst cleaning the WHITE wheels which took forever i knocked off the weights on both rear wheels will i need them balancing again or can i just stick some new weights on?

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
If you get them the same weight and put them exactly the same place on the wheel then do that. Personally for the hassle I would get them balanced anyway

Leave em black it breaks it up IMO, White handles won't do any harm but I'd keep the strips black. Get the wheels balanced too. Engine bay white too or is it half a job?

Nippy white cup
I was in two minds about the bumpstrips on mine but seeing as I had the spoiler sprayed I went colour coded. Gutted that I never had the cup out while Dan had it as he lives pretty near me and would have made for a decent photoshoot

DSC00491m-1.jpg

DSC00490-1.jpg

RIMG0135.jpg

Chris

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like Chris n Nics (i f**king love it infact! lol), but I think that the OP's car has a 'cup racer' theme going on.

ITB'd 182...
That is the Bomb!

Seriously lucky to have that! Get it caged up like your last one ;)

Also, thort it had a cup spoiler??

Black Gold with cup packs
I have a HUGE feeling my next purchase is going to be a re-spray :) I haave been tempted by a white 1*2 for a long time now, my lust must come to an end.

Nippy white cup
Fair doos guys...I thought seriously about the Cup racer look and the bumpstrips do break up the white but I guessed with black wheels, carbon bonnet and (not fitted them yet) carbon door mirrors it would be becoming too much black/carbon.

When the car got smashed down one side it became a track car and I managed a mates rate of £500 repaired and sprayed which was brilliant. I wasn't overly bothered about it being mint with it being a track car (the inside of the doors etc are still blue for instance) but I was pleasantly surprised on how well my m8 did.

Chris

172 /megane cab
dont paint the bs with the wheels the car has got the cup racer thing goin on . i do like what chris has done with the door bullets looks good

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks amazing mate, so different. Think i agree with some of the others in im not sure about the elf stickers