ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White 172

Clio 172 Cup
Did anyone ever see his valver? he running a V6 now, see one in shields where he used to park all his old clio's! I nearly bought his valver!

ITB'd 182...
Yup thats the one

Surley it must be the plugs is this common on 172's ive onliy ever had a 1.2 8v and i just expect it to start the second i turn the key but sometimes this one takes a second.

I know but i havnt got a good camera.

Found out price yet?

Just call it £30 delivered

Will sort out details tommorow

untitled-2.jpg

fiesta 1.25
£131 with cliosport discount iirc

Just been out and it seems to rev more freely and i seem to have more power low down i doubt it will increase bhp though.Ill remap it later and then put up the results.

fiesta 1.25
Didnt get chance to map it but ive just been for a run on the CS private runway and it feels like it picks up quiker.RS-tuner says its got more torque and power at 2k up to 5k where it has less power and then has more when it gets to around 6k again.

The overall power was anywhere from 111kw to 113kw so there seems to be a slight inprovement and it certainly feels better.

Any help on what files i need would be great,my car is CB1N and currently has a 6100 file on.

bmw e92 330d '09
haa haa the elf stickers were his first mod and you all imediately siad oh loose the elf stikers and it'll be mint! lol a good case of less is more but im of the same opinion im not a fan of the elf's but the interior one i like... at the end of the day it's your car =]