ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my williams turbo rebuild

williams 2 turbo
this all started back in january when i lost oil pressure from the engine, turned out to be the big end and main bearings were knackered, so crank was reground and new bearings fitted by my local mechanic, who then became very i'll and i did'nt get my car back for 4 months. anyway to cut a long story short, still could'nt get any oil pressure in the engine, and after trying everything that me and everyone could think of, i thought sod it and sent the engine to gdi. turned out the regrind place, used the wrong bearings, and it was worse than when they got hold it, as well as lack of oil, making the pistons score the block, and wiping out the head, cams, turbo, and pretty much everything else.

anywho, back to whats happening now.

good old GDI, step into the picture, and the following is happening to my beloved engine.

low comp pistons and forged rods.
rebored block to around 2.1 or so.
new head and cams
new oil pump
turbo rebuild
172 flywheel
removing dissy cap to run coil pack
omex stand alone ecu and loom
fully balanced engine
and loads more i forgot

basically, when i get my engine back, i'll lob it back in and hello 300 bhp
yep 300bhp.

cant wait.

i'll stick some pics up when i get my engine back

williams 2 turbo
have a guess whos building my engiine?, starts with sideways ......, any questions ask him. he knows more about the progress of it than i do.