ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W Meet Roll Call !

Skoda Fabia vRS

so whose turnin up on Sat ?

hope we have as good a turn out as last time, Col cant make it though, and i dont think Paul can either

im coming!! but OJ isnt in his green RT, he has sold/selling it and is getting my mates golf G60!! im gonna be the slowest in the group again....M3 evo followed by a coupe 20v turbo and a G60, oh and is that a clio all the way back there:cry::(:oops:

Skoda Fabia vRS

its in the north west mate obviously, with it bein the north west meet

details are in the meet/event forum

oh an dont not come cos of lack of mods, who cares, plus i want a look at a Cup, an i know Jon wants someone with a Cup to come

so there could be 3 cups if i come too, does this mean ill have to get out the toothbrush for those awkward little spokes...lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

FunkyASFunk, there is a meet usually monthly now

Pugboy come to the meet, you know you want to........!

i will be at the next one.. i gotta see what you guys are doing to your motors? if i join the club can i get my sticker n stuff on the day as well as pay etc..?

Skoda Fabia vRS

nah m8 im only the area organiser, i dont sort memberships out sorry, you can do it online tho its really easy an quick

Supposed to be picking up the Williams on Saturday from Chesterfield. If all goes well I might come across for the NW meet.

R.

clio 20v

col is coming now as his suspension hasnt turned up yet but he should have another mod on sat

ill b there of course

adi

clio 20v

i might even wash my car its got special brown flip paint at the minute

coolspot- its only money cliosport is far more important, i also got asked to work sat told em no-way hehe

I will be attendin my first clio sport meet with col in his clio ave got me dad to work my saturday so i can come an ave decided to leave me 19 16v at home its not been too well lately lol

cant make it to this one, had to go to this lads birthday do in liverpool tonight and staying over, am well gutted cause it looks like itll be a big turnout, :cry: please post some pictures :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

oh yea, it will be day light so i should be able to get some this time hehehe

thats if i remember the camera !

on monday the coolant hose burst on me 19 cost 64.75 with discount from renault fitted it on the tues, then wednesday nite a hose fell on the fan an the fan cut through it had to order another 64.75 hose from renault haha just abit paranoid about goin a distence incase somethin happens gonna get it checked over by a mate. but it will attend a meet soon. end of month am hopin to get a FSE boost valve :D to go with me chip, filter an zorst.

Skoda Fabia vRS

sounds like its you with the bad luck mate !

oh an it might have been cheaper to get Nick at Hill Power to have a hose made up for you in silicone !