ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W Mini meet - Northwich 19/07/06 - No 56k

Chocolate Bar™
MattT said:
Yeah and you mate - thanks for the advice on the mods too. Your car wasn't too shabby either - give it a clean for the next meet tho eh? ;)

cheeky sod ;)

RB 182
Only took 1 photo!

Attachments

• giles.jpg
    giles.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 55

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
Well.... i think i hit a cat when i was trying to do that ;) lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

lol ;)

Please note: I am Not laughing at hititng the cat before anyone kicks off cause it was not funny :dapprove:

im abit gutted alot of my pictures didnt turn out to good. everyone elses makes up for that. i missed the inferno 182 though :( i just need a clio now then i can join in :D

BMW 330D
thorno_58 said:
im abit gutted alot of my pictures didnt turn out to good. everyone elses makes up for that. i missed the inferno 182 though :( i just need a clio now then i can join in :D

My pics arent too good either mate. as u say tho every1 elses makes up for it, get urself a clio!

Chocolate Bar™
keep your eye on the forum, best place buy one. but whatever you do dont buy one from george rhodes ;)

*edit* or buy maz's ;)

Middo said:
keep your eye on the forum, best place buy one. but whatever you do dont buy one from george rhodes ;)

*edit* or buy maz's ;)

good advice. i couldnt afford one from them anyway. the prices they charge lol.

Last edited: