ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N0ddie's Fiesta ST

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
24978941220_957f1262eb_b.jpg

My god that is stunning :hearteyes:
Is that your old one back lol?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Not my old one no. I seen that one for sale by the dealer I traded it into for a bit but have never seen it since.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Love the new car Noddie, I was tempted by the one Gav bought before I got my ST.
What did you end up doing with the coil overs off the fez

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is this steve from r sport cars one?

It was gone before I had the ability to secure it with a deposit unfortunately. That one has nearly all the options to but I'm over the moon chuffed with the one I have now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome Martin, it looks really well! You clearly loved that last one.

Any plans for this one?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I do have plans for this one but the primary plan is to enjoy it. Its new exhaust will be here on Tuesday and I've ordered some Bilsteins to replace the current OEM dampers + H&R springs. The ride is ridiculous at present. Comically bad.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Sure is. Me the Mrs have a North Coast 800 mile trip planned for the first weekend in April. Very much looking forward to it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Wondered when it would be up for sale. Not a bad looking little car :tongueout:

Fiesta ST
47.9 avg mpg is a bit high isn't it? I'm getting 38/39mpg roughly and that's with like 75 miles of motorway per day.

Looks class though. Really wish I hadn't have been impatient and picked one up with climate and nav

Fiesta ST2
Hi all, I bought SF63 FZC in December 2018 with 97,000 miles. The photo attached is on the Holyhead-Dublin Ferry before Christmas 2018. The fiesta is with me in Co.Cork Ireland with an Irish registration. I have the Glasgow plates and a decent (if patchy) history file!

It's in good company, as we have my grandfathers Mk1 Fiesta XR2 which we put back on the road in 2015.

Attachments

• IMG_20191219_004916.jpg
    IMG_20191219_004916.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 44