ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 Tricks

Der Panzer
I'm currently looking for S60 based Bluetooth tools. I'll let you know if I find anything interesting.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
phone shops will do it by taking your phone ot bits.

or the service provider can do it by code

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
bluetooth jacking is basic!

you can view contacts and msg on most phones. you can also change language on nokia's.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
just wondering with the internet on my phone if i connect to a wireless lan is it free surfing? i just got a txt the pther day saying about a months free internet witch i didnt know about grrr.

Der Panzer
I was snarfing Alan's phone last night, shame he had to agree to pair first.

Still trying to get my hands on more agressive tools. :cool:

2014 Focus Titanium
just wondering with the internet on my phone if i connect to a wireless lan is it free surfing? i just got a txt the pther day saying about a months free internet witch i didnt know about grrr.

Yup, completely free.

press 1 three times for smilies. Press * to change smilies

Predictive text must be on.

The new firmware comes with a tips service that sends messages to your phone everynow and then.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
^^ Ye I got those txt's aswell.. pitty I don't use predictive.

The other tip before that one was if you want to switch your phone to silent just press and hold hash key at the main menu.. do it again to switch back.

VaVa
Those tips are f**king useless. lol. Not one has told me something I didn't already know.

And KDF - No predictive?!! Weirdo!

Megane Trophy, Golf
Its takes a good 2 - 3 months for the battery to get to its optimum power output! and people dont charge it right to start off, they need 15 to 20 hours charge for the first time.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Its takes a good 2 - 3 months for the battery to get to its optimum power output! and people dont charge it right to start off, they need 15 to 20 hours charge for the first time.

Loads of ppl f**k their batteries themselves. Charge it for a long while before you use it and then only charge it up again when it is seriously low on battery. I know its inconvenient at times as you dont want to run the risk of phone dying but its best way for optimal battery life...or run it down by playing music/video etc and charge before you go.

And once charged, disconnect it from mains, so don't leave it on all night, only needs an hour of two. Think I'm going to go for gek award for longest N95 battery life when I get it lol :cool:

172 cup'd extreme

Loads of ppl f**k their batteries themselves. Charge it for a long while before you use it and then only charge it up again when it is seriously low on battery. I know its inconvenient at times as you dont want to run the risk of phone dying but its best way for optimal battery life...or run it down by playing music/video etc and charge before you go.

And once charged, disconnect it from mains, so don't leave it on all night, only needs an hour of two. Think I'm going to go for gek award for longest N95 battery life when I get it lol :cool:

Lithium ion batteries dont suffer from this "memory" effect you speak of.

2014 Focus Titanium
I dont really have issues with my battery either. i get 2.5 days out of mine and i use my phone all the time!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Most apps nowadays tend to need to be signed. You can install unsigned apps by hacking your phone manually or by using a program called Drakkarious.sis

Google it.