ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

narrow arch mk3

Clio 3 TCE
Good eve, i have a narrow arch mk3 tce, i want to get some mildly banded steeliss done for it. I was thinking 7" front and 7.5/8" rear. The car will be dropped 30mm as well. I want the rims flush with the arch but no poke will i get away with this? The other option is spacers, same 30mm drop but wheels hella flush.

Cheers

Paul

Superleggera'd MK3
should be fine with that mate, obviously depending on the et of the wheels. Would maybe consider more of a drop than 30mm as that probably won't make much of a dent into the big mk3 arch gap :)

Clio 3 TCE
Im not after a mega drop, its a work cow or horse not sure which it is now... i want rid of anti flush a little drop then remap. I have a classic mini for fun stuff.

Superleggera'd MK3
Well my wheels are 7J all round and have an et 37......the back probs still needs 20mm to be arch bound but the front could probs do with 10/15mm.

Clio 3 TCE
No idea on et as they are std steels, cheap option is spacers but would need like 50mm on the rear to be flush. Banded steeliss are about 200 for the cheapsst quote, alloys are expencive as i only like the turbine's for a 15" wheel and they are £300+ spacers

Btw im a pikey b*****d :)

Last edited:
  Clio 3 TCE
Flush to outside of arch thats what i class as flush if your droped and flush then your stanced or am i getting to old? Personally i would prefer to keep 6j wheels and just have the centre moved. I woukd get some more force racing wheels but they are out of my budget for a daily