ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE meet 25/11

RB 182
the only 2 pics i took all day as it was far too cold. great day and look forward to the next one

Last edited:
  Black 182
I took a few pictures like, but most of them were sh*t. Here's the better ones anyway.

25112007329.jpg

25112007330.jpg

25112007331.jpg

Mark's the king of the castle
25112007332-1.jpg

25112007344.jpg

25112007345.jpg

25112007346.jpg

THE BEAST
25112007350-1.jpg

Look out for a new thread "some d*ckhead called Geddes put a flyer on my car":rasp:
25112007351-1.jpg

25112007352.jpg

And finally the video of Geddes! http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/knoxy101/car/?action=view&current=25112007035.flv :evil:

Black 182
FPMSL

I forgot all about mark taking stealth pictures in the blokes toilets, Was a good day out and some funny moments, like that old lady off a biscuit tin getting the fright of her life and Jacko dropping his chips.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Was a bloody good day out, had loads of laughs, even if it was a bit cold...

still was all good fun

B

Brown.

Should rename this ''warm hands meet'' lol at all the hands in pockets lol

172 A Cupwork Orange™
NE meet 25/11

Meeting point Teesside park time 10am
My first Meet
I started my journey from Hartlepool and got lost on the way to the start of the meet 10:00 approached here i was still going round and round looking for Teesside park eventually i found it ok and got there a little after 10am thank god for that i thought as i got there and people were still there, i thought i may of missed it, parked up got out the car and was greeted by Ant182,Geddes,Knoxy101,Scott 182cup & Jacko197..
Well after standing about and chatting for a bit Craig172 turned up Geddes then took a few photos of the cars etc eventually -karl- arrived, more photos by Geddes were taken,
We then decided it was time, Jumping into our cars we all departed one by one i managed to stall the car which was a good start lol eventually we were on way ten minutes into the journey Jacko197 pulled over into a layby closely followed by us all except -karl- who had managed to get stuck at some traffic lights just outside Teesside park, eventually he caught up and we were once again on way.
After a bit of hard driving a toilet stop was needed a nice empty parking spot was found, taking advantage of the local amenities “we pissed in some bushes” where at this point Jacko197 aka the flasher got caught by a women in a 4x4, tackle firmly away we started on our journey again,
With Jacko197 in the lead he then decided he was the third member of the fall guy and decided upon a spot of overtaking, which nearly ended up with a nasty crash i was three cars behind and my heart sank as he tried his latest manoeuvre of seeing how close he could get to oncoming traffic when overtaking.
Eventually we all reached our destination unscathed were we parked on the sea front at Scarborough
Geddes at this point started taking random shots of the sea we told him her would get a better photo if he jumped over the sea wall but he was having none of it. Camera in hand he then decided to climb what can be only described as...“A big fook off hill” for more photos of us, the cars and anything else he could snap He then made his decent with Knoxy101 videoing this in (anticipation/Hope) of him falling on his arse he managed to get down ok i think we were all secretly gutted he didn’t fall as it was a rather muddy & slippy looking hill lol it was then decided food was on the cards so we set off in search of food we all trundled through Scarborough getting a few choice looks from passersby as we drove though the town centre, we noticed a pub serving food and quickly filled the car park as one by one we entered
we then noticed a rather strange man doing what can only be described as a scene from Monty Pythons “ministry of silly walks” although this was more like the ministry of silly runs as he darted across the car park and then proceeded to do a squat thrust before joining his wife and kids.. each to their own i say
upon entering this fine establishment we were greeted by the sight of the eighth wonder of the world “a nicely laid out carvery” we were all starving and could eat a horse
all except Craig172 who was sporting a hangover from the night before and looked a little ill when he spotted the carvery, we then got greeted by a women who said oh no no no no there is not a table for eight after a little debate on what to do a gentleman approached us and swiftly said “shut the door” well this made our mind up we shut the door, on the way out that was.........
Still in search of food and a increasingly full bladder we departed for another source of food a few more miles on and some local decided it was a good idea to park his car at a junction with half of it sticking so far out in the road in almost took up half the road, Quick lighting reactions by Geddes as he noticed this and applied his breaks unbeknown to me who was behind him and franticly searching for a lost scooter cd i had dropped lol spotted it at the last minute foot firmly on the breaks my wheels locked and there was tyre smoke everywhere cups don’t you just love the lack of abs i managed to stop “just” without hitting Geddes.
We then stopped at a lay-by great i though i’ll nip in a bush for a quick slash but as soon as we were out the car we were back in and on the hunt for food still we went through a small village and was quickly greeted by the local loon on her way to bagpipe practice
“Strange old women dressed in head to foot in tartan seriously she looked like the top of a biscuit/shortbread tin”
We arrived at Pickering and were off in search of food and a toilet all apart from Geddes who was franticly pilling his thousands of pounds worth of sat-nav into his boot in case the local gang of octonagerians stole it.
We then all had a spate of “have i locked my car” so Geddes kindly checked them all
We eventually found a toilet thanks to Ant182, Geddes followed closely behind camera in hand, once inside the toilets we warned Geddes no picture taking as he bundled himself into a cubical for some secret snaps,
We then reached the local chip shop where Geddes immediately got excited at the look of the sausages, food in hand we all stood outside and noticed a strange looking old man with a walking stick who proceeded to nearly walk into a lamppost, at this point Jacko197 decided he was paul daniels as he tried to balance his chips on what can only be described as a huge slanted wall to open his can of coke as expected chips everywhere, he then proceeded to purchase a replacement bag lol
Food finished we made our way back to the car well i say finished Geddes was still munching on his sausage, chips and mountain of peas
We were back at the cars and quickly it was decided Scott 182cup would take the lead home.
We were off all on our way well apart from Geddes who managed to get left behind somehow but he eventually caught us up.
After driving on some decent driving roads for a few miles we pulled into the local beauty spot and we were quickly informed by And182 this was a well known dogging spot
“i think he is a frequent visitor” lol
We then spotted a rather old Clio and while Geddes was away taking yet more photos we proceeded to flyer the old Clio with Geddes name on the back lol after a few more photos we were on our way back home once again where we all went our separate ways once we got to Teesside at this point i got kinda lost and found myself behind Jacko197 heading towards the A19 he kindly slowed down to make sure i knew where i was going.
All in all a very good and very enjoyable day
There are a few parts i have no doubt forgotten about

Thanks to all that attended
And hope to see you all at the next meet

M!keydee its a trophy/v6 spoiler

Thats some write up but like jacko said i think youve put everything in that happened were you making a log all day lol

I was busy working didnt have time to wash it well i could have poped to work & jet wash it if i knew how late karl was going to be lol, was soon washed after the meet tho back to its best :)

RB 182
have only been to windermere, bowness etc but they were pretty good drives. could even meet up with north west members. like yourself i'll pretty much go anywhere.