ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172cup
Looks like a good day out, awesome pics. Hopefully I will be back in the North East for the next meet/run out.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
just enough trafic tho so ya cn hav a few overtakes gota love the overtakes lol

You did well to keep up with the big boys fella, some questionable undertakes going on though. Its s**t like that which gets you noticed wich aint always a good thing;)

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
I'm on my mothers laptop so dont really care, keyboard is shite.

If you've got nothing nice to say then do not sayanything at all

alien green rs133
i hate it when you show off dangerously in your sports
i get my little 1.2 wound up to over take check my mirror to pull out and theres a bloody sport along side me, FFS give me chance!!!

scenester i think you had a front row seat to what im on about lol

E92 M3
i get my little 1.2 wound up to over take check my mirror to pull out and theres a bloody sport along side me, FFS give me chance!!!

its mrs rb lol

Barge
oi you. i'm no stranger to the 1.2 myself, i had a dynamique till i got the RB. i think you both did well. :approve: patience is a virtue and all that. . .

E92 M3
a cnt be any worse than kev and its only when am with all you that a thrash it cos it good fun i dont drive like that al da tym

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Pull yer tampax out and get a sport then.

E92 M3
that wil be cheap me and my dad looked into cos i was going to get a 172 when sum1 write me car off and with my dads insurance and me as a named driver the chepest we could get was 5 grand

i would ov paid 3 but not 5

Barge
shut up kev, i knew that f**king gti comment was coming. stop being a meff people can do what they want. it's obviously different these days from when you were 18 over 6 years ago!

blah blah and no i'm not in the mood for arsey comments on't forum tonight.

alien green rs133
Well I don't like to brag but I had a 205 gti when I was 18 so that's no excuse mr hutchie. Tut tut.

working as a mechanic almost doubles premiums at my age FFS

would it not just be easier for us to natter on msn like the rest of the NE lot do pm me your msn addresses and ill add you all in :D

yea i had a better view as i shot past sorry :rasp:

oi told u lot leave the fookin snow plough alone :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.