ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly There! (over edits)

Clio 1.2 16v
So she is nearly where I want her to be, just a few more bits and bobs and it will be at that stage where it will be just run into the ground until I can afford the upgrade.

I hope some of you agree that she is turning out to be one nice looking non-sport.

Now featuring a Type R aerial!

Basically I found this location by chance the other week because I was being nosey. Last night I got bored so decided to take a run out with the camera whilst it was dry. The location has some good potential. I just really need to get myself a tripod and some better glass for close ups. (and not going at 8:30pm)

Anyway these are massively over edited but I like them so lets give it a whirl...

img6285cscopy.jpg

img6289cs.jpg

img6303cs.jpg

img6352cs.jpg

Best have one of just the car:

img6356cs.jpg

My favourite:

img6368cs.jpg

Really do appreciate any comments, good or bad.

Im trying to persuade Topgeartom to come to this location with me, will have some good results if he does :)

Cheers, Chris.

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
looks fantastic buddy and nice to see you left 16v bullets on rather than fake 172 ones.
also no silly massive wheels.have another * from too.love it.

Clio 1.2 16v
perfect non sport IMO well done :)

Thanks, she is a good workhorse. Had numerous mechanical issues but never fails to get from A to B.

Simple and tidy, I like it.

Thanks.

Spot on, that is very tastefully done.

Have a star *

Thanks. I like stars :)

Very nice that! One of the best non sports i have seen

Means a lot that, cheers!

The last one is lovely, shame about the grass above your left wheel otherwise that would've been (for me) a cracker!

Yeh a shame, I didn't intentionally park there car there, I just dumped it to get a photo of a barn in the field.

looks fantastic buddy and nice to see you left 16v bullets on rather than fake 172 ones.
also no silly massive wheels.have another * from too.love it.

Ooo more stars :) I'm proud that the car wears 16v bullets. I didn't want the car to look like anything thats its not, just how I want it to look. 16" is the largest a Clio should ever have, fills the arch nicely and stands out.
First picture is my favourite. Tidy looking car this is! :clap:

Cheers!

Not bad.

Would be infinitely better if the wheels weren't black.

Was thinking of getting them sprayed silver or white, but can't afford it whilst the insurance is still bending me over. Maybe something for 2013.

Cracking non sport. Make sure you keep on top of the tyre shine with black wheels!

Thanks, I go through a lot of Meg's Endurance Gel. Dunlop's seem to hold it well.

Looks good dude.

Thanks.

Amazing photos.

You are a star in my eyes ;) *

:eek: This location needs an M.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Looking good bud but I'd have to disagree with spinks and say 60mm gmax lowering springs black diamonds and badges.. :ninja: stealth:.. Used to love mine...