ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a free or cheap bullet

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Im in need ov a spare bullet as im goin 2 try different paint schemes and dont wana ruin the only 2 i have, any1 local got 1 lying around 4 cheap i cud pick up this weekend?? Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I couldn't even decipher the first post!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Agreed - I never reply directly to the people on here that write like retards, if people do not have the common courtesy to use our language as it was intended, then an answer is undeserved...

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Sorry KMB!!! Use ur time 4 more productive things rather than twisting about literacy on a site where every1 uses text speak! Either learn it or dont post on the thread, LOL

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Thought a few people might disagree! Its a forum nt a spelling contest so anything else you want to twist about??

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Only the retards use text speak on here.
The truth:clap:
English_Mother_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg

03 Clio 16V 1.2L
I can probably get you some 16V ones, i'm not sure of the condition but let me know how many you want and offer a price and ill sort you some with delivery :)