ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a glasgow based 182 for some photos

need to get some photos for possible use in a a new pipercross catalogue. if your interested please give me an email. mailto:r.thomson@hannah.ac.uk">r.thomson@hannah.ac.uk if your interested.

Ross

I got a black one live near edinburgh but go throught to glasgow quite regularly, so could easily meet up , would have to be the right hand side tho too!! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by J13EOB on 18 July 2005

I got a black one live near edinburgh but go throught to glasgow quite regularly, so could easily meet up , would have to be the right hand side tho too!! ;)
Im sure hes looking for a 182 mate.

tiTTy & SV650

im based in Bearsden 6 miles north of glasgow, work in milngavie also 6 miles from Glasgow, PMd some pics.

Happy to help.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 18 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by J13EOB on 18 July 2005I got a black one live near edinburgh but go throught to glasgow quite regularly, so could easily meet up , would have to be the right hand side tho too!! ;) [/QUOTE]Im sure hes looking for a 182 mate.

Im sure your right! thats why i volunteered!

quite a lot of 182s floating about glasgow...

mine is blue with cup packs...

Im (cathcart) area of glasgow...

lol so many offers of help. two cars would be handy actually.

cant really use a black car cause I want to do night shots.

if you can work from short notice then that helps a lot nd if you happen to know someone with a CTR thats even better

tiTTy & SV650

racing blue and arctic blue could be quite cool.... ;)

racing blue and inferno would be really cool though.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 18 July 2005

racing blue and arctic blue could be quite cool.... ;)

racing blue and inferno would be really cool though.
i can also get an inferno 182 for the shoot.... all within the same distance LOL

their is gonna be bout 5 182s turning up at the photo shoot at this rate....

bet mines still the fastest..! ;)

ther is a yellow one that drives about up eastkilbride with a very loud exhaust....(seen it hanging about a black ctr)

you could have the full range...

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Kiev85 on 18 July 2005

hehe, 28,000....

try driving up north and back a few hundred times...
thats what i did, Bearsden to Thurso and back once a week for 13 months :sick:

strangely Ive not really done much in glasgow so it could take more than one shoot to get the shot I want. got a few idea but not know how well they will workout. patience is required