ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need a glasgow based 182 for some photos

tiTTy & SV650

hmm ill need to juggle cars to get mine off the drive, anywhere in mind? its quite a nice night out

Tappd'd RS

Quote: Originally posted by Kiev85 on 18 July 2005

ther is a yellow one that drives about up eastkilbride with a very loud exhaust....(seen it hanging about a black ctr)

you could have the full range...
Seen it about - the guy has had a red CTR and a FRS in the last year - lucky fella!

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by vibrio on 18 July 2005

took a couple of test pics tonight. tehy are ok nothign special. slighty out of focus though lol
id love to see em, ur idea of special is on a different level from joe bloggs amateur photographer lol

tiTTy & SV650

looks so much cleaner than it is lol

Wander who will comment on the giraffe drivers headrest first...

looks more like egypt than glasgow with the yellow sandstone behind!

I have every confidence in you Ross, give me a shout when you want to try again.

yeah when its dry lol

I want to do the shot again using another cars head lamps to illuminate the rear left. my flash was not enough to light it up

tiTTy & SV650

well evenings at about 10 are fine as i goto gym till bout 9 some nights, weekends are usually cool too.

Im usually good in the evenings so long as baby is alseep so you arrange between the two of you and we can see what happens. That bridge is nicely lite I noticed tonight

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by trueblue on 19 July 2005

friday, or the weekend for me.. well this week anyway!!!
friday night or sat night I suppose should be fine for me.

VERY nice...looks clean

seatbelt in middle flopping about though.....need to put it on the wee magnet thing..!

;)

tiTTy & SV650

wee magnet thing?! shows how much I dont pay attention to the back seats.

It was at the Glasgow Science Centre

tiTTy & SV650

lol fair enough, i spotted one with stripes the other day. not sure if theyre a member. Arnold Clark bearsden has one with stripes iirc.

rufus has stripes but his is non standard 172 cup... doh

do i have to pay for pictures now? lol

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 17 July 2005

there are alot of them but never seen a 182 at any meets:oops::eek:

iv got a mk2 172 and 172 cup:D
werent you at Crail when I was there the other week? lol

tiTTy & SV650

hes after a racing blue with stripes, we should all get together and get a picture of a range of colours though!

Great pic! You cleaned the bird sh*t off from Crail then Rory? ;)

Im looking for some decent locations to get pics of my Clio. Im based in Falkirk but theres a lack of decent locations (well, that I can see). Where in Glasgow can you get good backdrops?

The Armadillo would be great, but how close can you drive up to it?

you need permission (easy enough to get) to take photos there. depends what sort of back drop. you can have it blurred or in focus depending on the setting

tiTTy & SV650

That was the rankest bird sh*t ever, sea gulls had obviously been out on curry and beer the night before...

Ross, Trueblue (also Ross) has a racing blue 182 and as of friday will have stripes on it. Hes up for some pictures - but I think maybe youll have a fleet of other colours wanting to tag along :oops: