ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need an exhaust in a hurry what are my options?

A shed
NEED my car back on the road before friday evening as the mrs is unavailable to give me a lift.

The exhaust snapped on friday and ive spent since then dealing with ktec's lack of customer service. Had renparts as a backup option as they said an exhaust on next day delivery was no problem but theyve now changed that to 'we havent actually got any and cant gurantee youll have it before 1700 friday......

So what are my options - at this juncture quality doesnt matter so long as its not expensive AND shite. i just need the car for work friday night

Clio 197
Try a wanted thread on here.

Do you have any preference as to the exhaust you would ultimately want? If so providing they have stock today (Tuesday) - it shouldnt be a problem to get to you by Thursday evening / Friday morning allowing you time on Friday to fit.

A shed
Try a wanted thread on here.

Do you have any preference as to the exhaust you would ultimately want? If so providing they have stock today (Tuesday) - it shouldnt be a problem to get to you by Thursday evening / Friday morning allowing you time on Friday to fit.

no preference atm - wanted a janspeed mild steel one, but then was going to go for a stock one from renparts.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
That's what i did for a couple of weeks. Drove it without a back box untill I could get a new one fitted.

A shed
break the exhaust off, leave whatever is left on car and drive it like that till you get an exhaust?

That's what i did for a couple of weeks. Drove it without a back box untill I could get a new one fitted.

HAHA its snapped at the cat flange! id get pulled on the way lol

Might have an option of a car to borrow whilst ktec sort their s**t out.

Take it no one knows of anywhere else to get an exhaust quick :(

A shed
well, after the mrs cancelling giving blood last night in order to drive me to pick up a car for the weekend, the exhaust arrived this morning from ktec, despite them saying that it would be middle of next week at the earliest.

Whilst grateful, im still miffed. can they get anything right?!