ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust snapped what's my options?

Clio 182 ff
Today when sat at some traffic lights my exhaust decided to snap just behind the cat, I only lived a few minutes away so I crawled home. Do you think I need to buy the full rear exhaust or have I got other options? Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    247.3 KB · Views: 74

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Is that the original exhaust? Impressive if so. You might be able to get just a centre section. But you may be better off seeing if anyone has a second hand stainless system for sale.

Clio 182 ff
Is that the original exhaust? Impressive if so. You might be able to get just a centre section. But you may be better off seeing if anyone has a second hand stainless system for sale.
Yes it's the original, I like the loudness off this and don't really want to head down the loud route. I will see if anyone has a centre section or might have to bite the bullet thanks