ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need For Speed - Heat

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Anybody else played this?
Just downloaded it on the EA Access 10hr trial. Really enjoying it to be fair. Can see me buying it when the trial is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It can be had for around £32 this weekend but still not 100% if I should get it. I may give Origin Access a go for £4 for the 10 hour trial so confirm if I should get it.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
This is my current go-to game, anyone else playing or played it?
Finding it fun at times but night time is a pain in the arse, finding myself just doing a quick race and getting back to the garage as soon as I can to save any REP I've made, the police cars are like tanks and I just can't lose them.
Enjoyable but it's had its frustrating moments...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
This is my current go-to game, anyone else playing or played it?
Finding it fun at times but night time is a pain in the arse, finding myself just doing a quick race and getting back to the garage as soon as I can to save any REP I've made, the police cars are like tanks and I just can't lose them.
Enjoyable but it's had its frustrating moments...

Not played it in a wee while but the cop cars are ridiculously difficult.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
I've been playing it for the last few weeks. Quite enjoying it. I've Googled/YouTube'd the best cars to get, how to get rid of the Police etc.
The Police are tanks but whenever you want to loose them just find a jump. My go to is the raceway, shipping containers at the docks or the various jumps by the beach front. There is even one jump near the beach front where you go up onto a monorail and can then drive (carefully) to the other end of the city.
I jumped up on the containers after completing the Heat Level 3 race and just sat up there for 5 mins while they gave up and drove off, then headed back to the garage and went from rep level 22 to level 27. I think by this time I was heat level 5 so got a pretty good multiplier!

Clio 182
Yeah the police chases become a lot easier when you aim for jumps to avoid them rather than just plain outrunning them. I think down the lower right hand side of the city there is a bridge jump and that works well to lose them.

Was a good game, quite enjoyable.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
That's the problem them, I've been trying to shake them off!
I've pretty much ignored lots of the jumps and collectibles TBH, so don't really know where lots of the jumps are. Most of the time I'm belting past at speed and don't want to have to stop and investigate where the run-up is, usually bombing it to the next event. I'll have to have a proper poke around the map during the day and learn some of the areas!
There's so many cars available to buy but I'm too comfortable in my E30 M3 and my Silvia drift car :D

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
You can pause the game and tab to your garage and swap parts on the road. So you can pull up to an event and before starting install all your offroad/drift/track parts. Saves having to buy 2 or 3 cars and instead spend all your money on parts. I started with the E30 M3 and I've currently got the Porsche '71 RSR which according to Reddit threads is very good. From my experience it corners amazingly!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Enjoyed the 10hr trial on EA access.
Waiting for it to be come available through the vault.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
It’s available free through EA access from 16th June [emoji1303]

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Oooh I might aswell get it then considering I paid for the year.(y)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I stopped playing it after a while, no real reason TBH! I've since bought Dirt Rally 2 as that's down to £15 on PS Store, will likely return to NFS but also playing GRID too.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Downloaded this the other day through EA access. It's not a bad game tbh

Someone at work just got me in to this. I thought it was a bit crap at first but it's growing on me. I've got an exige with a V8 and a lambo countach. It's annoying you can't remap controls though. I can't get used to having handbrake as X on the controller

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Haven't enjoyed a NFS game since pro street and underground. Enjoying Wreck fest at the moment